46

When Harry woke up he sat up on his bed, searching for Louis all around the dark room. There was no sign of Louis anywhere whatsoever.

"Lou?" the boy called out for him, but he didn't receive an answer.

He grabbed his phone to see that it was already 10pm. It was past the visiting hours.

1 hour earlier

"Oh, you are still here Mr. Tomlinson?" the nurse entered Harry's room just like she did some time back when she had to take Harry's drip out. Louis was still sitting at the table, thinking and looking after Harry.

"I think he is going to sleep till the morning. He must be tired. The visiting hours are over soon. You should get some rest yourself." Louis only sighed, but he knew the nurse was right. He had to go, even if he didn't want to.

"Give me few minutes, please?" he said as he got up.

"Of course." the nurse left him there alone.

Louis walked over to Harry's bed, grabbing his smaller hand into his.

Harry was sleeping like an angel. His plump lips were parted and his face was still.

"Few days and you'll be home again, with me. I will take the best care of you, I promise." his eyes then lingered over Harry's covered tummy as well.

"And of course I will take care of you too, my little bean." he said that all out loud for the whole universe to hear.

"Good night, love." he let go of Harry's hand, leaning down to peck his forehead.

Harry's corners raised into a slight smile at the contact of Louis' warm lips with his skin, which made Louis feel all warm inside.

He glanced at Harry as he was leaving the room, already missing him like he was hundred miles away.

Harry felt sad. He slept through the visiting hours. He was supposed to spend his time with Louis.

The boy realized that the infusion was gone now, so he got up from the bed. But he got up too fast.

Black colour flashed in front of his eyes, his head pounding. Both of his hands reached out to take a hold of his head, trying to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling.

Eventually it got better and he could finally take a shower. Afterwards he dressed into his pajamas and grabbed his phone, making his way towards the window.

He found the number he was searching for, dialing it without hesitation.

One beep, two beeps, three beeps.... ten beeps.

"Lou?" the boy pouted when his alpha didn't answer the phone.

Harry was slowly tearing up when his phone went off. His eyes brightened at the name that he could see on the screen. He immediately picked it up.

"Haz?" Louis' voice came from the other side.

"Lou!" he smiled when he could finally hear him.

"Are you alright? I am sorry, I was just getting out of the shower." Louis panted a little. He probably ran to get to the phone as quickly as possible.