Chapter 12: Raphael

The party started soon after Natalia was through with using Justin and I as her maids. The bitch literally made us laundry men and believe me that shit took hours to wash.

It was already getting dark when the guests started to arrive for the event. The event was held outdoor and my mouth watered when I caught sight of the many gorgeous women that were present.

I glance around in excitement with the hopes of finding a gorgeous lady to take home tonight. It has been so long since I got laid.

"Raphael what are you doing?" I jumped at the sound of Justin's voice and quickly turn in his direction.

"What does it look like?" I asked innocently.

Justin shook his head at my answer and said "we should go home and get ready. Natalia and Ria already left a while ago"

I smirk at that. I'm gonna dress myself up in my sexiest tux ever and get all this ladies drooling at my beauty. Maybe I wouldn't even need to try hard before getting someone to satisfy my manly needs for the night.

"Are you coming?"

I look up and saw that Justin was already a good distance away from me. He was already heading out of the orphanage grounds.

I quickly jog over to meet him and we walked side by side towards the exit gate. Natalia and Ria brought us here and left without us which means that, we are most definitely taking a taxi home.

That bitch can be cruel sometimes.

I smiled when I remembered what I did to her today. Ria had dared me to dump the bowl of water on her and of course I proved to Ria that I wasn't the least bit scared of her boss and man Natalia looked super cute when she's mad and it was hilariously funny that she wanted to get a revenge on me by drenching me as well and of course she succeeded which is why I now have on this impossibly tight pants. Where did Kaila even get these from.

"Ralph can I ask you something?" Justin's voice sounded really serious and I frown at his tone.

"What is it?"

He seem to hesitate and it actually kind of made me worried "do you...like Natalia?"

If I had a drink with me now, I would probably splash him in the face. Why the fuck would he ask me that. Maybe I might have been sexually attracted to her in the beginning but that doesn't count cause I'm sexually attracted to anyone that had a pair of boobs and after getting to know Natalia's horrible personality, I didn't want to get involve with her anymore and that's saying something.

"You high or what man? What kind of question is that?"

"I'm just asking Raphael, and can't you just answer like a normal person. Do you like her, yes or no?"

"Fuck no man! what the fuck! Why would I like that rude bitch. That will never happen, never in a million years"

"I see" Justin sighed in relief and I squinted at him in suspicion.

"What's with the sudden question dude? Don't tell me you like her" I laughed at the ridiculous assumption but my laughter faded when I noticed that Justin wasn't laughing along. My eyes widen in horror "man don't tell me..." My mouth fell open at the pink stain that was suddenly coating his cheeks "Fuck!! Justin of all girls in the world!!"

Justin frown "don't shout!"

"Of course I'm gonna shout. I mean you haven't dated anyone for a long time with the excuse that you wanted to fall in love and now all of a sudden you're telling me that you like your boss. A girl you once bullied and who hates your guts. Someone who's never gonna return your feelings!"