Sabotage

(Requested 💜)(I changed it a bit :) )

Jungkook had been a racer for almost 3 years now. His hyungs knew and supported him. Though at first, they were hesitant, racing is a dangerous thing. There can any accidents that might take his life away, but Jungkook assured them that he will be careful.

Jungkook have a rival, his name is Pio. Pio hated Jungkook so much that he'll do everything just so the younger won't be able to attend. But Jungkook is smart and always have a way to get out of the shits Pio do.

They have a final match, Jungkook expects his hyungs to support him but he didn't expect what they're telling him right now.
"You should let Pio win" Jin says and Jungkook frowns.

"Why?" Jungkook asks and they all sighed.
"Jungkook, what if he does something and then you get hurt...?" Hoseok says and Jungkook sighs.
"I've told you guys about this before, why don't you guys trust me?" Jungkook says, sighing again before he walked out of the house.

Jungkook looked to his side and sees Pio, who smirked at him.
"Goodluck" Pio says, laughing. Jungkook frowns, rolling his eyes. The race starts and Jungkook does his best to get past Pio. He then hears in the earphone he's wearing.

"Jungkook! Jump out of the car, into the grass fields"

"Huh?" He says, frowning.

"Pio paid people to mess with your brakes!"

"What?!" Jungkook says, trying his best and couldn't stop the car. He reaches the grass fields, opening his door before he jumped. He rolled and rolled and is startled as his car hits the nearby pole.

He looks up, seeing his hyungs.
"Oh, my goodness!" Jimin says and ran to Jungkook, hugging him.
"It doesn't matter if you lose, at least you're okay" They all said, hugging him. Luckily, they was no head injury, just some bruises and cuts.