Dabi x OC Harmony

no my work wives did not pick this. I'm trying to work more towards it not being 0 to 100 😂😂 also to encourage myself I'm actually giving myself a work count minimum to challenge myself (2500)

Angst, Smut and fluff this time all warning just in case Warning ⚠️ read at your own risk

Let's get started....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Harmony POV

I laid in bed cuddling next to the ravenette, I traced my hand softly over his tattered skin. It felt rough and tight, the burns and staples on his skin out on display. Humming in content I wiggled closer to him wanting more warmth, he pull the blue blanket up further to keep me warm.

It was only about mid afternoon, the sun was shining but not through the windows of his apartment. Blackout curtains adorned the windows blocking any light from coming in, the only source of light came from an artifical source. Sighing in content I moved ontop of him, hearing him grunt when I laid back down on his stomach and chest.

Nestling my face against his neck I took in his scent, a dark woodsy and burnt smell invaded my nose. His hand caressed my side, massaging it. His chapped lips pecked my cheek making me giggle.

"Hey Princess.... you awake?" My boyfriend asked. Humming in response he moved onto his side facing me "You in the mood?" He smirked, laughing I slapped his chest moving away.

"Maybe a little.... but I don't know that you deserve it just yet" his dark eyes followed my hands as I moved them, trailing them over his toned stomach and across his scarred chest. My touch was a light as a feather to tease him, it was always fun to deny him.

I placed my lips on his the same way I touched him, feather light. Looking into his eyes I moved closer again placing my lips on his, I moved harshly against them deepening the kiss. Showing my love and adoration for this man, his hands cupped my ass pulling me on top of him.

Seating me in his lap our lips moved and hands exploring the others body. Eventually his hand found my hair tie pulling it so my blue curls fell around our faces.

It always seemed to amaze him, his breath catching when he does it "Stunning as always princess" burned hands cupped my face bringing my face back down to his.

"Someone's lively.... why don't we slow things down a bit" I smirked, biting his ear. Hearing him groan was always a treat, he wasn't very vocal with things like this. "I win" I muttered laughing at the noise he made, bucking up into me I let a moan slip out.

"I win.... princess" he boasted, puffing his chest out. Laughing I moved off of him and the bed, stripping I left a trail of clothes heading towards the shower. I figured he'd follow but I didn't care either way, I was sweating from the heat and I needed to wash it away.

Shutting the door behind me I twisted the knob turning the water on. Shuffling through my drawer of items I leave here for when I spent the night, grabbing my brush I gently brushed through my hair getting the knots and tangles out. Tugging the makeup wipes out of their packet and wiped the leftover makeup off.

Once the water was warm and I had preped I moved the curtain aside stepping in. The water ran over my body, letting the water soak my hair. Reaching for my shampoo I lathered and washed my hair, repeating the process twice before adding in my hair mask letting it soak in. Working on the rest of my body I took my scrub, exfoliating. Washing my body I took my loofah squeezing the sweet smelling soap into it.

Lathering and running it over my body I made sure I was sqeaky clean, working the mask out of my hair I turned off the shower. Reaching out for the towel I only grabbed air.