Chapter 11

Aurora:

Memories...

That word echoes in my head,if they were memories then why don't I remember them.

Nothing has never happened between me and Marc nor me and Steven,it's odd,really odd.

I was currently walking to Antons house,he invited me over to watch him practice with his horse,I don't really have anything better to do so why not.

Anton and I go way back,we used to go to school together he would look after me when I was sad and I would return the favour.

"Aurora" I heard antons voice as I walking in through the gates of his house "anton,how are you?" I said giving him a quit hug.

"I'm alright" he said "how have you been?" "I'm okay,yeah" I nodded,we talking and talked about our childhood until it was dark,it was nice meeting a childhood friend.it really was,untill.

It was time for me to leave since it was dark and I needed to go on a boat to get back home,we hugged eachother goodbye and I walked off.

I saw another boat sail in,shit it's marc.

Hide

Hide

Hide

I ran and hid behind a trailer "yeah and a lot of guns" I heard a woman say.

"Bek"

"Layla"

They shook hands

"Anton will be with you shortly"

I heard them talk but I couldn't make out of what they were talking about,

"This is my husband——"

Wait what?

It's the same girl from Steven apartment.

Oh fuck sake.

I saw the woman that I learned her name was Layla and Marc go into a see through room.

Layla left the room and at that second guns were pointed at her and marc,and guess who came around the corner the one and only loving person Mr Harrow.I rolled my eyes as I saw him,why the fuck is he here.

Marc was forced to go on his knees by anton and for some reason that made my blood boil,anton and Arthur were talking and Arthur did some weird shit with his cane and the room exploded.what in t he shit?.

I looked back at marc and he looked pissed,I ran so I could hear them talk.

And looked back and Marc was gone.what the fuck?

Like I said,shit went down.

Bullets were flying everywhere and Layla was running towards where I was hiding.

"Aurora?" She said "hey-wait how do you know my name?" "What do you mean?your litterally my bestfriend" "no I'm not I don't even know yo-" a bullet flew and I stopped it and shielded me and Layla with my flaming red powers "let's talk later".

I AM SO READY FOR THIS

I flicked my wrists and Seth's costume came on.

WELL WELL WELL YOUNG ONE LETS FUCK PEOPLE U-

"Shut up" I said and ran towards Marc to help him fight off Antons guards.

————

AISBIWKWBSJJWBWHDKJSBWJWN

AYO

MEMORIES

WITH

MARC

SPECTOR

CANT

BE

AURORA