Eleven | Life

**this is Xavier's pov on some of the chapters + explanation of his life

Although I am only 18 at the moment, I'm preparing to take over the Greek Mafia

Although I am only 18 at the moment, I'm preparing to take over the Greek Mafia. My father and younger sister wanted out of this life so they now live on a secluded island, living a normal life.

As much as it hurts me to see my sister cry every time I have to fly back home, I was to continue to legacy my father created. I wanted to prove my mothers words wrong. That I'm a dilute who will never become don.

But she has no room to be speaking about failures as she is one herself. No wonder my father divorced her ass and found himself a better wife. The person I actually consider a mother figure in my life.

The only way my father would be okay with me being away from him to take over the mafia was to be living with Leonardo Blacks family. His best friend.

That is why I'm now situated in the kitchen when someone walks in. She happens to be the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Her light blue eyes stand out in contrast to her dark hair with natural curls.

Based by the silence I think we're all stunned by the stranger in the kitchen. When nobody answers her when she says hi, she snaps at us, taking us all out of our frozen state.

As quick as she came in the room, she's leaving saying she'll be back later.

⭒ ༺༒༻ ⭒

Todays sadly the first day back to school meaning I won't get to see my sister as much. I already don't get to see her as many times a month due to not wanting me to attract enemies attention to the island. But now with school and the mafia I don't have time for the flights.

As I'm not a morning person I rarely ever speak at breakfast and everyone's okay with that. But when I see Aunesti not eating I simply slide her my plate her tell her to eat. She tries to decline but one glare at her and she's given up.

This of course gets a reaction from others. It's a rare sighting to see me interact with girls other than my sister and Davina.

When I pull up to school I'm surrounded by me three real friends and then the fakes that just want my money. There's this girl wearing some pink outfit that keeps rubbing up on. It's quite concerning. She needs serious help. Seriously.

I tend to keep my circle small. Other then the L siblings, I only have three other friends. Diego, Santiago, and Sebastian. Sebastian has a girlfriend of four years but the other two are a lost case. Constantly hooking up with random girls.

I honestly don't know why I'm friends with them other than growing up with each other.

⭒ ༺༒༻ ⭒

I was supposed to head into the warehouse to deal with shipments but that can wait after hearing the plans of Aunesti. No way am I passing seeing her in a bikini.

When I go outside I see her laying on her stomach on a tanning chair. Quite honestly her bikini is showing too much for my liking but her body her choice. As long as she's comfortable my opinion doesn't matter.

She must sense my presence cause she looks up at me after taking off her sunglasses. Fuck. Her eyes are pretty in the sunlight. When she says her nickname for me I zone out.

She asks me what she can do for me and I say something not very appropriate. Luckily she didn't hear me. Kind of wish she did.

When she goes back to tanning and ignoring me I make an impulsive decision to throw her over my shoulder and jump in the pool.

When I resurface and don't see her follow, I grab her from the waist and pull her up.

She's pissed. She shows that by effectively splashing water in my face. That results in me wrapping her legs around me and grabbing her wrists with one hand.

It's silent for a second before I start to lean in and see her follow before falling out her daze when the back door opens. She quickly swims away from me and goes back to her tanning.

Fucking idiots. Ruin everything.

⭒ ༺༒༻ ⭒

Apparently we got some dinner two other families. I don't really know and don't really give a fuck. I'm just going for the free food.

My jaw clenches when I see that fucking Carter boy getting close to Aunesti. I have no right to be possessive but I can't help it.

All through out the dinner they were laughing with each other, ticking me more off every second.

I'm sure the Carter guy can feel my glare piercing through the side of his head but he refuses to look away from her. I mean if got sit next to someone like Aunesti I wouldn't look away but still.

She's mine. Whether she knows it or not.

904 wordsIt took way too long for this chapter to come out to only be 904 words and suck ass so the next one will come soon hopefully

904 words
It took way too long for this chapter to come out to only be 904 words and suck ass so the next one will come soon hopefully. I just finished testing so there's no more excuses.

Please vote (star button) <3

Also if you see any mistake or spelling errors please comment on them so I can fix it.