152: Opportunity? (1)

Chapter 152: Opportunity? (1)

In Tartarus, Japan, there was a jailbreak.

Alarms raged aloud and red lights illuminated the whole building from corner to corner.

The criminals, the heinous villains who used to terrorise Japan, broke out of their opened cells, killing the guards as they ran to find their gateway to the sunlight they missed for ages.

Someone seemed to have invaded this place and opened up all the cells, which gave the villains a chance to escape.

Everyone took this chance like hungry dogs presented with meat.

Sooner or later, one by one people reached the front gate and from there they were offered two options by the man that most of the villains present here were afraid of.

The boogeyman of all quirk users, All for One.

Kaina Tsutsumi, former Hero name– Lady Nagant, was amidst this bunch of villains as she listened to All for One's speech.

"My friends and comrades who walk the same path as me. You guys have two options," said the man wearing a black suit and a mask of similar colour which had silver pipes surrounding it, which she guessed is either to preserve his identity or image. "Just hours ago, I launched an attack on the entirety of Japan. I am conquering this country, after killing All Might."

He was standing beside a man with purple mist for a body, however... Nagant's sharp eyes noticed the metal plate on his neck, and she would bet her money that neck was his weakness.

Beside him, a portal of similar purple colour was spinning in the middle of the air.

As she was done observing, All for One spoke again.

"You guys can either join me in this grandeur of mine, forming an alliance of villains. Or, you guys can take this portal which will send you to any of the cities of Japan of your choice." said the masked man, All for One. "As you can see, no options are harmful to you, just that choosing the second option would mean the next time you come face to face with me or any member of my League of Villains... you'll be considered an enemy."

Lady Nagant watched with serene eyes as the group of frightened villains chattered amongst themselves for a long minute before more than half chose the portal, and the remaining ones joined... the league of villains.

Lady Nagant, after a long second, walked towards the portal too.

"Send me to Musutafu City." She said to the mist, who simply gestured for her to step in.

"Hey, Kaina."

Before Lady Nagant could enter the portal though, All for One walked over to her.

"Why is the best sniper in Japan leaving? Come, join me. I have a job for you." All for One said, reaching out his hand. "This corrupt government is going down, don't you want to take part in taking it down?"

Nagant stared at the man's hand for a moment, before without speaking a word, opting to take a step inside the portal.

Because, although Kiana wanted to accept his hand, Lady Nagant needed to save people from all these villains who decided to choose to enter the portal and therefore became an immediate threat to the citizens of Japan.

—★—

When Neji and his girls came out of the dungeon, they came face to face with the state UA was in.

It was utterly destroyed, dust and smoke rose like fog and firefighters were still trying to water down the fire that was still blazing on many of the destroyed buildings.