Chapter 41: Good Fucking Girl

Heyy, I'm back with a new chapter 😩

So fun fact that nobody asked for: I told my little sister that I had 50k+ on TikTok and that I'm currently writing a book... Yeah, she doesn't believe me 😔👍🏽

Yall are gonna love this chapter... I hope 😏

Anyway... Love yall 🤍

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share! <3

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

Silas certainly knows how to make someone desperate. It's been a week since he brought me to my own two buildings.

My leg improved much, I can walk now however, sometimes I put too much pressure on my left leg causing pain in the area of my bullet wound.

I swear if I'm left with a scar, I will kill someone.

But Silas is doing his usual thing again. He leaves kisses all over my body, tells me dirty things but in the end doesn't do anything.

Pussy.

I have been dreaming about his head between my legs for 3 days in a row now...

I'll just say it, I'm needy and desperate. But who wouldn't with Silas?

But he's not the only reason I also want to kill someone- Kayla is.

So guess what Rowan told me? He supposedly visited her once in their torture rooms and got some news out of her.

And it makes perfect sense to me now.

She told him that she liked Silas for a while, but because of their history, there couldn't be a chance that they would get together.

Then she did the only thing possible, she thought that if she couldn't have him then I couldn't either.

She set up a plan with her disgusting brother to get rid of me even though Ethan craved me for himself.

But why would she get with Cayden? Why would she tell me to go for Silas if she liked him that much?

Perhaps it runs through their blood, the sick mind games.

But it doesn't bother me because I know Silas is mine. She can try all she wants but she'll never be me.

"Amore, are you okay?" Silas whispers and I almost forgot that I am sitting on his lap with my face buried in the crook of his neck.

His scent is addictive.

I hum and pull away looking him back in the eyes, "Can you bring me to Kayla?" I question resulting in him raising his eyebrows in surprise.

"Are you sure? I mean-," He tries to talk but I cut him off, planting a kiss on his lips for a split second.