41

"harry, get off of me. we need to take a shower."

Harry snuggles further into louis' bare neck as he slowly regains his breath. the sun is blaring into the room through the shielded windows, the bird are chirping In a melodic way. it's been hardly two weeks after the incident.

"no, you're so comfortable" Harry whines, ignoring the saltiness on both of their skins, their messy hairs and their aching limbs. louis runs his hand through Harry's hair, kissing his head every minute as he soaks in his boyfriend's embrace. Harry rests his chin on Louis' chest, admiring the art creation that lays next to him.

"what?" Louis takes notice.

"you're so beautiful" harry establishes and presses his lips to louis' soft ones into yet another memory to hold onto. Louis smiles into the kiss "you're very mushy , get off of me" he carefully pushes harry off of him , ignoring the attraction of the small whine that leaves his boyfriend's mouth.

he sits up, releasing a small hiss when he recognizes the pain in his lower back. Harry sits up next to louis' "you alright?"

"yeah, I am" Louis offers him a smile just before harry leans in and presses his lips to louis' yet again.

"you were so good for me baby, such a pretty boy" harry mumbles against louis' lips, not once wanting to get out of his embrace. Louis blushes and smiles into the kiss, gently yet playfully pushing harry with his hand "c'mon, let's shower."

Louis makes his way into the shower , ignoring the few whines from harry, and not so long after he felt the presence of a second person being wrapped around his waist. they clean each other , engulfed in their own affectionate bubble as they pay each other a few soft kisses and touches.

after they shower they paint themselves in their outfits and go downstairs to catch some breakfast along with the family. they make theirselves known at the table and dig into their meals to fill the void in their stomach.

"why are you staring at me like that?" Harry says halfway through breakfast as he pops and olive in his mouth, looking pointedly at Alex.

"I've noticed that both of your hairs are wet, and ever since I'm disturbed" dramatically as possible, Alex flops around in his chair, much too dramatic for almost nothing.

"it's normal, couples shower together all the time" Kendall notes from her seat and winks at Louis, who blushes under the eyes of the table. they're friends now, he hopes, from the small conversations in the kitchen to the walks they stray along the hills, he'd reckon so.

"can we stop talking about their sex lives, it's disturbing." Alex whines and Louis let's his head fall onto the table, trying his best to hide from the amused eyes of the family he quickly became a part of.

"I can't even eat breakfast in peace" Harry sighs and rubs louis' back lovingly, trying to get him used to the eyes of his curious family and continue eating his breakfast. when Louis awkwardly shows his face again and offers them a smile before busying himself with his food, Anne speaks.

"wait.." she sounds scared, almost as if she's hesitating to get the answer. "you went beyond kissing?" she shrieks.

Harry's looks at Louis with an apologetic look and looks back to his mother "mom, I'm 21" louis' heart does a tiny leap when he remembers Harry's age. he was only nineteen when the weight of the world was put onto your shoulders, and Louis can't help but fall in love with the idea that they grew together.

"can we finish this conversation?" Alex huffs. "can I go back to my room?" Louis pipes in for the first time, face as red as the roses that symbolize beautifulness. Harry shakes his head and grasps louis' hand, pulling him out of his seat. Louis immediately walks back to their room, blushing a bit at the whole situation.