Chapter Two

**A/N: Thanks for reaching the goal!**

Isaac stared at me for what felt like an eternity, irritation growing in the pit of my stomach. I felt like one of the seven wonders of the world, the way he looked at me in fascination and disbelief.

"You know most people say that staring is rude." I told him, not bothering to hide my sass.

"I'm sorry but it's just-holy shit Stiles you're a werewolf." He said, a smile forming on his face. "You've finally taken the plunge."

"Whoopie, maybe now we can all sniff each other's asses and figure out things about each other." I snarled.

"That's gross." Liam said, pulling Isaac's attention to him.

"Oh fuck, by the way are you alright?" Isaac asked. Liam nodded, still looking at Isaac with distrustful eyes. "Good, I can't have Scott mad at me."

"Don't tell me you have the hots for Scott." I said, trying not to smile. "I mean I can imagine it right now. You'll be called hmmmm....Scissac! Scott will be like the over protective alpha nursing the damaged beta." I laugh burst out from my mouth, followed by Liam.

"I'll ship that." Liam said. "Ohhh, and you and Derek can be called Sterek!"

"You and Derek?" Isaac asked. "You mean the guy you loathe?"

"No, the guy he loves." Liam said bitterly. "They're imprinted."

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE I MISSED WHILE I WAS AWAY!?" Isaac yelled.

I shushed him, still wary of our surroundings as we walked. "Well for one I became a hunter, killed a bit."

"A lot." Liam said.

"Killed a lot. Came back here, pretty much convinced I was going to kill Derek. Met this guy, Scott's beta, and started dating him."

"I feel bad for you." Isaac said.

"Smartass, gosh you're like that freaking bug that won't go away." I said sharply.

Isaac laughed at me, always the one to slightly annoy me about anything that crossed his mind. "By the way Scott has a new beau, Kira. My alpha, Lexi, is a psychotic nut job. Liam here is an IED. Derek is still a broody gut. Peter is now in Eichen House."

"Well something is going to happen or else I wouldn't be here." He told me.

"Lydia?"

"Yap, only she could've sent me back here."

"Who's Lydia?" Liam asked.

"Liam is the sexiest banshee you'll ever see." I informed him, finally sitting back down. The other two joined me, our minds sure that we weren't being followed.

Liam still didn't feel comfortable with our relationship now so I spent most of the time chatting with Isaac. We kept listening for the others and our enemies but heard nothing at all. That's when Isaac thought it was the perfect time to tell us everything that Lydia said. I knew it was going to be morbid but this was something else.

"So we all die?" Liam said, shivers running down his spine.

Isaac nodded, sucking on his tooth. "That's why we had to come back." He told us. "To protect everyone."

I looked at them both. "Okay, I'd be okay if it was just me that died but everyone. How does a everyone in Beacon Hills die?!" I screeched.

"I don't know." Isaac said solemnly. "But we can't let it happen."

"Can't we just evacuate the area?" Liam asked.

"Yes, we're totally going to evacuate the whole town because we think everyone's going to die." I snapped at Liam. It was a mistake because I saw the fury travel through his eyes.

"We don't think, we know. If this banshee is as strong and talented as you both claim she can't be wrong about the massacre of a whole town." Liam yelled, forgetting that we should keep our voices down.

"Well you forget my father's sheriff and I think I know that we can't evacuate people without a probable cause. What are we going to say? A death psychic girl said you're all going to die, leave town? As if anyone will take that seriously. They'll think it's a prank and never leave." I growled at him.

"DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE I'M A CHILD!" Liam yelled. He swiftly got up and so did I, his fangs bared at me, his eyes growing yellow.

I reached into my boot and pulled out my handgun, aiming it at him. "Try me Liam and I will shoot you." I whispered at him.

"What the hell?!" Isaac yelled. "This escalated way too fast!" He said, looking back and forth between us. "Shouldn't you two be protecting each other?"

"I'll protect anyone until I see them as a threat, then they're being eliminated."

"You would shoot me?" Liam growled, his voice still rising.

"Don't make me." I said.

"Umm, Stiles." Isaac said.

"Shut up Isaac!" I yelled. Liam lunged forward and I fired my gun. There was an echo as two shots went off. Liam was on top of me, his weight being surprisingly heavy for such a small guy. There was blood coming from his left bicep as his breathing became short and quick. The only problem was I missed him, obvious from the hole in the tree that was behind him. Another shot went off and Isaac fell to the ground, blood pouring from his stomach.

I froze with Liam on top of me, his breathing becoming more and more shallow. He looked at me with wide blue eyes and I whispered, "Don't move." He blinked twice and we listened to the sound of grass crackling.

I gripped my gun tighter, looking sideways towards the figure. I tilted the gun slightly, aiming twenty degrees upwards. I didn't even have to stare down the barrel to know exactly where the bullet was going to hit. I gently squeezed the trigger and watched as the guy's knee was hit and he fell down sideways. I pulled the gun upwards to his chest and shot twice.

Everything was quiet as the bullets echoed over and over, the animals frozen from confusion at the foreign sounds.

Once I was sure our attacker wasn't breathing I gently rolled Liam off of me, inspecting his wound. It was glowing a purplish blue hue and I could instantly tell the type of wolfsbane it was.

"Fuck." I said, looking towards Isaac who had a more fatale wound. I estimated that Liam had about six hours and Isaac probably two, and we were nowhere near anyone with a cure. Until it hit me. "My car." I whispered.

**A/N: So good or not? Can I get some feedback hehe it's like a hundred readers! Same rules apply!**