chapter 33

A L L Y O U R S

"Antonio! Sweeti- who the hell are you?" she frowns and I look up at him but see him already staring down at me with his back still facing her

This man and all his women are going to be the death of me.

"Can I help you?" I ask irritably.

"Yes. Get the fuck out. Antonio and I have business to attend to," she says, stopping at the edge of the desk.

"Business at this hour?" I mockingly ask and she nods. "Well like everyone else, I suggest you wait till morning. So get back in your little car and head on home," I say standing up and she raises a sharp brow at me.

"Antonio!" she demands and I cross my arms over my chest. "Can you get this woman out of here so that we can discuss that thing."

"Discussing anything with my fiance wouldn't be appropriate at this hour. Right, Antonio?" I ask and he looks at me, then her, then back at me.

"Goodbye, Georgia," he says and she drops her arms to her side.

"You're joking, right?" she scoffs awkwardly, looking between the two of us.

"Oh," I interrupt with a little laugh. "Antonio doesn't make jokes," I smile and his eyes dart up to meet mine.

He stands up and turns his body towards 'Georgia'.

"Bye, Georgia," I smile at her

"I'm not going anywhere," she scoffs in disbelief. "Antonio, please get this woman a cab back to where she came from."

"I live here, you blonde-headed bitch and you should be leaving," I obliviously say and her eyes grow wide.

"You don't want to go there with me, little girl," she warns, stepping towards the desk.

I tried to be nice.

I step sideways to move around the desk but he grabs my wrist, stopping me.

"I'll see you in the morning," he sternly says to her and she sarcastically laughs.

She darts her eyes between the two of us for a while and slowly nods.

"Whatever," she groans, turning around and stomps out of his office. The door closes with a loud smack and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever," I mimic her high-pitched voice.

As I'm about to cross my arms, I feel Antonio's hand still wrapped around my wrist.

"What," I softly - yet in annoyance - ask and he tries his best not to smile.

"Are you seriously jealous right now?" he asks tugging me towards him.

"No," I steady myself. "I'm a grown woman. I don't get jealous," I lie and he slowly gets up, still holding onto my wrist.

He takes my chin in his hand and smiles down at me. "You can't lie to me," he says, slowly tracing his fingertips up from my wrist, his hand then holding onto my waist. He pulls me towards him and my breasts lightly brush against his chest.