Chapter 4: He is right in front of me

Jaden was in his room working on his suit. While working he sometimes looked up to a picture which was standing on his desk. A picture of Varun and Shivaay.

"Atif. Ali. Shivaay. What a journey he had. From all what I heard about him was just amazing. He was a great man and I hope I can become like him one day. Damn I wish I could have met him."

Suddenly he got a notification on his mobile phone.

"The hacking app? It must be an emergency.", said Jaden. He had hacked the police funk so that he knows where crime is happening and when he has to step in.

He took his phone and opened his app.

"A large scale police operation. A girl is hanging on the top of a building. What the hell?"

He opened the police footage where the girl could be seen.

"Wait. That's. That's Stacy."

He put on his suit in an instant made his way to the tower. "Tempo Jaden! Tempo!".

Meanwhile at the tower. The police had surrounded the building. A helicopter was making rounds throwing lights on the victim. In that case Stacy. The police was trying to get to her, but it was a difficult task.

Steve, Shraddha and Jason (her brother) were also there by now. They all were worried about her. Jason couldn't help it and wanted to go up and save her himself, but the police wouldn't let him go through.

But luckily Spider-Man arrived there and was watching from a near tower.

"She is in a really bad position. I have to get to her now. He jumped off and swang to her. The police saw that. "Unknown citizen is interrupting the operation."

Shraddha saw that and wondered who the unknown citizen could be. But she was glad that one more person joined to save her daughter.

Jaden had landed on the side of the building was climbing and running towards her.

"Unwelcomed visitor. Come down immediately. This is an order.", said the Chief of police through a speaker.

"Hmm who could they mean by that? Unwelcomed visitor. Hmmm.", said Jaden while running up.

Then he arrived at her spot. Stacy was trembling out of fear.

"Don't worry. We will get you out of here. Just stay calm. Okay?"

"Ok.", said Stacy quietly.

He took a look at the rope she was fixed at.

"Hmm okay."

He went down to her.

"Listen grab the rope as tight as you can. Then I will rip it from you."

She grabbed the rope and Spider-Man ripped the rope of her. "Ok now cling on me."

She clang on him and let go of the rope.

< I can't believe that I'm actually so close to him. To Spider-Man. He is right in front of me. > Thought Stacy.

"Ok that's good now close your eyes."

"What?", said Stacy.

"I don't think you will be able to stay still because now I'm going to bring you down. So, it's better for you to close your eyes while that.", said Spider-Man.

"Alright.", said Stacy after taking a deep breath.

Spider-Man let go off the building and jumped down. Before he hit the ground, he shot a web up to land slower and softer. As soon they landed the police surrounded them. Spider-Man did let go off her and she ran to her family to hug them.

"Identify yourself!", said one of the police officers.

"Really? I mean it would destroy the whole I'm an anonymous superhero thing."

"Let him go!", said Stacy.

"She is right. He saved her. Don't trouble him!", shouted Shraddha.

"They are right.", said Spider-Man.

After looking at each other the officers put away their guns.

"But who did that?", asked Jason.

"It was a boy. He was angry that I dumped him, and he wanted me to be his girlfriend. But I refused and that's what he did next."

"Do you suspect anyone?", asked one of the police officers.

"Not really. I mean a boy that would come to my mind is. Is. Maybe Jaden.", said Stacy.

As soon as Jaden heard that he froze up completely.

< What is she saying? She is suspecting me? Me? The boy who only wanted to see her happy? >

"What? Jaden? That loser? If he is the one, I'm going to beat him up so much that he won't recognise his face. Although it would be an upgrade for him.", said Jason out of anger.

"Hey calm down Jason.", said Steve

"I don't know.", answered Stacy.

"Unbelievable those boys nowadays.", said Shraddha.

Jaden was just standing there. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He never ever expected something like that from Stacy.

"Right mom. I mean look at him. How decent he is.", said Stacy while pointing at Spider-Man.

"Don't you think boys like that should get punished?", asked Stacy him.

But he was still just standing there. Without saying anything. He didn't even know what to say after this.

Suddenly some officers were coming out of the building with a boy wearing a mask and a black hoodie.

"This boy was filming the whole event from a near window. Luckily one of us noticed it and caught him.", said one of the officers.

"Hey, that's the one!", shouted Stacy.

They removed his mask and it seemed like it was one of the boys who Stacy dumbed throughout the year.

"Brian? You? I never expected this from you.", said Stacy who was shocked from that revelation.

< But you expected that from me? > Jaden was crying underneath his mask. Her words hit him hard. Harder than any punch he ever got while fighting.

He had enough of it now. He jumped up and swang away without saying a word. Tonight, he took some serious damage without any physical contact.

Next Chapter "It's okay"