Quidditch Team

Saturday – 7th of January – Hogwarts – 12:58 Pm

I did one of my famous dives in my old life as I caught the transfigured golf balls I had made before it had hit the floor. I twirled in the air and laughed in delight as Fred, George and Draco watched me in shock.

"This is so much fun! I can't believe I haven't come out here to ride a broom more often!" I said happily as I did another dive. I looked at Fred, George and Draco and noticed that Fred and George were blushing bright red. Draco was just smiling as he watched me fly. I raised an eyebrow. "Are you two okay?" Fred and George went even redder and nodded their heads.

"Y-yeah, Harry." Fred said as me and Draco stared at the twins in confusion and concern. (Me being concern and Draco being confused)

"Were just fine." George continues as the rudeness left their faces to leave a small blush on their cheeks. I shrugged before going back to racing after the golf ball.

"Mr. Potter!" I looked down to see Professor Flitwick and Lisa Turpin standing below the four of us with smiles on their faces. "Please come down here." Professor Flitwick called. I gave a small smile to Draco and the others before flying down and landing before the two.

"Can I help you with anything, Professor Flitwick, Miss Turpin?" I asked as Professor Flitwick grinned at me before pointing to Lisa Turpin.

"This is Miss Lisa Turpin. Quidditch Team Captain until she graduates in two years." I gave Lisa Turpin a small smile as Lisa gave a smile and nod in response. "I watched you do a few dives and asked Miss Turpin to check out you're skill." I nodded as I turned to Turpin.

"You seem to have a very good grasp on flying. No, you almost seem to fly like a professional. You caught that golf ball mere inches from the ground! You would be a great seeker." I gave a small smile and a blush as Turpin looked to Professor Flitwick before turning back to me. "There is no rule against a first year joining a quidditch team, just owning a broom which will be over when second year starts." Turpin smiled. "I would like you to be our reserve seeker for our match against the Slytherin's next weekend. I have had Professor Flitwick reserve the pitch tomorrow at seven am. You'll have to be ready to come down by six-thirty when we leave to go to the pitch to practice." I nodded as Turpin nodded back. "I'll be off now. Remember, six-thirty." I nodded again and jumped on the broom again. I flew back up to Draco, George and Fred as they looked at me expectantly.

"What?" I said innocently as Draco narrowed his eyes at me. Fred and George groaned in frustration as I rolled my eyes. "I'm now a reserve seeker for the Ravenclaw quidditch team." I said as Draco, Fred and George's eyes widened as they stared at me. I rolled my eyes again. "They want me to be ready for the Slytherin vs Ravenclaw match next weekend in case Cho gets taken out. You can't tell your houses until the match or I won't tell you anything again." I said with a smile as Draco, Fred and George shivered from the cold tone in my voice. They nodded quickly as Draco gave me a smile.

"Congratulations. You will be the youngest seeker in the century if you go out onto the field." I smiled softly at that.

That's what I want. Something I did as Harry not Harry Potter, Boy-Who-Lived.

"You guys will come, right?" I asked as Draco rolled his eyes with a smile while Fred and George nodded their heads.

"Of course we'll be there!" Fred and Gerog3e said together as I then looked at Draco for confirmation. Draco gave me a small smile.

"Of course I'll be there. It's a Slytherin match and an opportunity to see you play an actual quidditch game." Draco said. I gave a soft smile as I then did a quick circle around them.

"Let's go back inside. I want to see what you've planned for Tracey!" I said happily as Draco, Fred and George grinned at me.

"No can do, Harry!" Fred said as George wrapped an arm around Fred.