Chapter 12

Marc:

I saw Layla run to hide behind a trailer as I run towards the men.

BREAK THERE WIND PIPES

"Shut up" I said,I've been having these weird dreams lately of me and Aurora and khonshu told me they we're memories but I don't understand,how are they memories.

I was punching and kicking the guards when I saw a figure come and help me,she was wearing a mask and a red and black outfit,she was beautiful "Marc Marc" "give me the body Marc" and everything went black.

FLASHBACK:

1,263 years ago

I fighting off men while in my moonknight costume with a woman, "hey moon" she said through her mask "hello sunshine" I said as we both were back into our normal clothes she kissed me "cmon my moon" she said "alright alright" I said as I grabbed Auroras hand.Aurora Spector's hand.

END OF FLASHBACK:

I was not back into my body,see what I mean flashbacks,I was still fighting off people and noticed Layla on the ground and a woman running too her as poles were thrown inside of my body.

COME ON MARC PAY ATTENTION

Aurora:

"Take over the body Marc" "take over the body" I heard marc well steven yell through his mr knight costume while poles were thrown at his body.

And marc was back.Poles sticking out of his body,I saw Layla on the ground and I knew marc was alright so I ran towards her "hey you alright?" I said as I grabbed her "WATCH OUT" I heard her yell

I felt something stab through my stomach as I tried to help Layla up,I fell on my knees as Layla was holding on to me I noticed I was now I'm my normal day outfit and blood was soaking my shirt "AURORA" I heard Marc yell and that's when everything went black.

Marc:

"AURORA" I yelled as I saw her fall to the floor after Anton stabbed her,if she is my wife I'm going to keep her save,dying or not.

In that very moment I felt more stronger than every as I pulled all of the poles out and killed every man around me,I grabbed my moon shaped knife and threw it at anton while he tried to run away.

I changed to my normal day clothes and ran towards Aurora and Layla,She was crying and stroking her hair,why was she crying?.

I checked auroras puls and it was still there just weak and if I wanted to save I would have to go now and quick,"she's going to be alright" I said as I changed back in my moonknight clothes and picked her up gulping down a sob, " be quick" Layla said as I nodded.

I jumped on top of the roof and I ran straight to the nearest hospital "your going to be fine,my Sunshine" I said to her as I help her close to my chest.

SAVE YOUR WIFE MARC.SHE IS OUR ONLY HOPE.

Wife.

Only hope.

The words were echoing through my head as I ran faster,faster than I have ever ran before.

———___

TYSM FOR ALL THE VIEWS CURRENTLY ON 2K I CANT BELIEVE IT

LYASMMM