Stubborn Alchemist

The door open once again, and as expected the one who waltz in was Albedo, with his arm on a sling.

Y/n and Albedo greeted each other, the atmosphere too gloomy to bring out their usual cheerful greeting.
Albedo sat beside her, looking at Klee with sorrow in his eyes.

Y/n instinctively reach over to hold Albedo's hand (which is that one that wasn't injured of course) , giving it a tight squeeze as a way to say "everything was be alright."

Albedo in return turn to look at her with grateful eyes, and return the same gesture.

"Sorry for dislocating your shoulder Albedo. *sigh* I totally lost myself for a second there. I ought to be in control."

"My shoulder is not the problem here, you can't control it can you?" Albedo said.

"Huh?"

"I've noticed recently, that your emotions are getting the better of you.
Do you have an idea why?"

"Well, it started ever since I had that dream..."

"What sort of dream?"

"It's really nothing you should be concern about. Just focused on recovering for now." Albedo deadpanned again. Habits die hard.

Y/n sweat drop at his intense state. Trying to look that it wasn't bothering her in the slightest.

Thankfully, they were interrupt yet again by the door opening, this time it was Barbara.

"Ah! Excuse me for my intrusion but big sis- I mean Master Jean has requested you to report to her about what happened."

"But isn't she still sick?"

"Um yes but she said she was feeling better, so she insisted on continuing her, I tried to stop her but..."

"I see, alright, I shall go then." Y/n replied, Albedo tried to follow as well only for Y/n to stop him.

"No bedo, I'll go instead you still have to rest." Y/n scolded lightly. While slowly guiding him to sit down on the chair.

"And like I said, you shouldn't have to worry about me right now. So relax~"
Y/n kneel down and kissed Albedo's forehead.

"I'm not a child..." Albedo remark seemingly unfazed by the intimate gesture.

"Sure." Y/n sarcastically agreed.

While Barbara had to endure the feeling of being the third wheel.

"U-um are you ready to leave now Y/n?"

Y/n nodded walking out of the room.
Only when the door closes is when Albedo allowed his face to turn pink.
His hand touch his forehead the spot where she kissed. Albedo thought to himself, she is far too different today.

...

" Thank you Y/n, now that we have more evidence against them, we should be able to get them off our back for a while. You may leave now." Jean said gratefully,
her face still a little bit pale.

A sudden knock on the door, alerted both of their attention. Jean give them permission to enter. Y/n can't help but feel her mood dampened.

The tomato head is here, once they made eye contact with one another the glaring game began. Imaginary lighting appeared between them both, while Jean can't help but feel a bigger headache coming on.

Thinking that it would be the best to separate them both, Jean immediately excuse Y/n.

Now she has no idea what they were talking about once they left, something along the lines of taking care for yourself or something. For once in their life they felt grateful for Diluc. You can always count on him to resolve any matters when it involves Jean after all.