Chapter 37 - letter to Mommy and Daddy

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, but just felt in the heart." —— Helen Keller

" —— Helen Keller

🌙LUNA POV🌙

As my eyelids fluttered open, the first thing that I've noticed was the strong arms that wrapped around my body as if someone might take me away from him.

My father was still asleep and I don't know if I am going to wake him up or just do my best to get free from his tight hold.

And I decided to choose the latter, but unfortunately, my own strength couldn't even lift his hands off me and I swear that I tried my best but to no avail.

My index finger started to poke his cheeks but he slept like a log and what I am doing seems has no effect to him. Letting out a deep sigh I decided to call his name because I really needs to go to the bathroom.

"Daddy wake up!"  I hushed eventhough I know that it's still early.

"Hmmm—- sleep baby." He just muttered before he pulls me more against his chest. Though I like how it feels, I really need to be free!

"Daddy!" I called out his name and in quick moment, his eyes open in slow motion and when it lands on mine, emotion flows through it, and I know that it was love.

"Buongiorno papà."
(Good morning Daddy.)

"Buongiorno mia dolce figlia." He replied in husky tone. The same voice that he shared with my brothers every morning.
(Good morning my sweet daughter.)

"Daddy I need to go to bathroom." I told him that as soon as he heard my agony, he quickly let me go and helped me to get up of his bed.

"Thank you Daddy." I smile before I went to the bathroom and do my business. Once I am done, my legs walk straight to him and snuggled to his warm body that I love so much. He smiles at me when he noticed my actions and kiss my forehead.

"Dormi il mio dolce bambino." He uttered before he pressed his chin on top of my head.
(Sleep my sweet child.)

And at that moment, my eyes started getting heavy and slowly closed, drifting me off to sleep.

🌙 after two hours 🌙

"They looked so peaceful." I heard Rosy said in low voice like he's trying his best not to disturb us from our slumber.

But I am already awake, though I am not sure about Daddy.

Soon, I've heard audible click sounds and I am sure that someone took picture of me and Daddy.

"So cute." Apollo commented happily, before I heard some smack sounds, followed by "ouch" and that's my cue to open my eyes.

"See, because of you, she was awakened." Hady gushed out. And Daddy probably sensed my brothers presence too as I heard him let out a low grunt.