Pig Butt That Was So Good I Can't Make It Up |23|

(Check chapter number! I made a thing^😋enjoy Clint's weirdness oh and I was watching old vines😪I really miss that era😭)

With a tentative motion, Y/n moved her hand to open her bedroom door. She needed to talk to Joss. And she couldn't get around it. For Y/n to buy her car, she had to have a legal guardian there with her to sign documents. Obviously, with Y/n's luck, Joss would just smack her upside the head.

Buy Y/n really needed a car.

She had it picked out and everything--that's what she'd been doing over the last couple of days. Monday was today and it was her last chance to go and get a vehicle. She'd been trying to approach Joss about it since Thursday.

Finally, taking a leap of faith, Y/n opened the door quickly before she could turn back and walked into the hallway with her backpack. Y/n just hoped that Joss was in a good mood.

Walking down the stairs like she wasn't about to approach her abusive aunt, Y/n entered the kitchen where she could see Joss in the living room.

"You're still here?" Joss' cold voice met Y/n's ears.

"Yeah...why wouldn't I be?"

It was spretty obvious to Y/n but she played along.

Joss laughed an evil cackle and smiled sadistically. "You'll find out soon enough."

Y/n was curious but she was now done playing Joss' game. "I told you my car was totalled right? Do you think you could come with me after school to--"

"You are so ungrateful! I've paid for you to live here for sixteen years and now you're asking me to pay for your vehicle?" Joss interrupted in a shout.

Y/n suppressed giving he attitude, "no. I'm paying for it myself. I need you to come by and sign a few papers so I can buy it."

Joss rolled her eyes, "so you're being selfish. We could be using that money and your wasting it on a car!"

Y/n blinked in angry shock at her aunt. "First of all," she held up a ringer, "this is my money so I can do whatever the hell I want with it. I'm already paying half the rent and half the groceries so just shut the hell up. And two, I'm not wasting it on a car because I need one--so suck on that. I need you to come by with me so I can get out of your hair quicker--I'm not asking you to waste your precious cash on a kid you despise," she crossed her arms.

Joss stepped closer menacingly but Y/n didn't flinch away and this infuriated Joss. "You really think that I'm going to with you giving me attitude? Any chance you had is out the window, little girl. Get out of my sight," she bit out.

Y/n suppressed an eyeroll and exited the house with her bag. Sighing as she did so, the girl felt that the event had went pretty well. Better than being smacked into christmas eve at least.

Hopping onto her bike with aching ribs, Y/n wondered what Joss had meant before. A piercing anxiety flashed through her stomach--but hey, she couldn't exactly place what the feeling was because it also felt like the burning sensation in her ribs from having them rip apart continuously with her peddling.