Family meeting

Evie POV.

What is this feeling it feels so nice I could stay like this forever but I have to get up. I open my eyes see I'm in my mothers room and the person sleeping next to me is my sister how did we get here, my sister opens her eyes and says "sis how did we end in mothers bed", " she probably took us upstairs I know me and mom fell asleep watching movie but when did you get back home. " oh I came back at 3:30 and saw you and mom asleep on the sofa it looked comfy so I joined you". All I say is oh I thought she would be Charlotte house.

We get up making our way downstairs and we hear both our mothers arguing we rush downstairs and see my mother Claire face she's about to burst into rage what are they arguing about, we rush to our mother Claire and tell her to calm down before she destroys something or even kill someone in the house we hug her tight until she calm down, Ella says " what's going on here why does it feel like you guys want to kill each other", "that's your mother fault talking nonsense" my mother Claire said this is all my fault I'm tearing my family apart. " Are you going to tell us the truth why you want to adopt Harper or are you going to lie". What is my mother talking about what's going on. My mother Rosie said we will have a family meeting after we had dinner and talk about this issue my mother Rosie went upstairs to get changed while me and Ella were still holding onto my mother Claire. We let go of our mother she sits on sofa and tears start to form we rush to her side and Ella says " hey mom what's wrong why are you crying", " im sorry girls this is all my fault" when my mother said that I started crying " no this is all my fault if I didn't act like a brat this would have never happened I'm sorry please don't live, I want us to be together forever", I say stumbling my words while crying.

" No Evie this isn't your fault it's something we have been trying to fix and there's no way I'm living you, you are my daughter I would never you or Ella I love you both", our mother embraces us both and kisses our forehead saying it's going to be alright. I am emotionally broken I can't take it anymore it's all my fault I cry so easily little things make me cry. Me and Ella go to our while my mother Claire is cooking I'm guess my mother Rosie is marking school work, I put my headphones on and start listening to ReN- "we'll be fine" I don't why but today all I feel like doing is sleeping but I couldn't sleep because we have a family meeting after we finish eating dinner, Ella barges into my room like also saying dinners ready I drag my ass of my bed and start to walk down I'm dreading this it's gonna be so awkward at dinner,I make my way to the dinner table and awkwardly sit next to my mother Rosie and Ella sitting opposite me we looked at each knowing how awkward it is, until my mother Claire tells us the food is ready she said spaghetti bolognese my favourite I get a big portion my sister looks at me saying in her mind you fat shit all I say is I'm hungry ok it's like we're telepathic we know what each of are saying without talking to each other.

We eat in silence until my mother Rosie speaks " Evie why didn't you come to school today we had an practice mock test today" seriously after what she said yesterday you think I want to go to school "I wasn't feel good" is all I say she asked if I was lying I shakes my head no and then my mother Claire speaks up " she had a fever when i came about from work early I went to speak and she was sweating pretty bad" my mother Rosie just nods I gotta thank my mother Claire for backing my case. We all finish our dinner and sit on sofa because of the family meeting I've dreading. We wait for someone to talk until Ella says " is anyone gonna talk about this silence is killing me", " me and your mother thought we should have some time to ourselves and figure stuff out" my mother Claire says " what does that mean" what are they talking about " are you guys getting a divorce" I say looking at them both they both say no at the same time, my mother Rosie says " with everything going now we just need to give each other space to clear our minds"  me and Ella just sat there in silence looking I'm blaming myself for this it's all my fault. My mother Claire sees I'm about to cry but holds my hand saying it's not your fault I just nod my head, " so what about adopting Harper to the family is that still gonna happen and who's" before Ella could finish the sentence my mother Rosie jumped in and said " Claire said she would move out she'll be going back to your grandparents house even though they ain't here anymore they left the house to Claire". " What about Harper", "yes I'm adopting her into the family" my heart dropped when she said that " there's no way we don't have enough rooms" Ella said I'm just holding onto my mother Claires hand and not letting go. " I will sleep on the sofa so it's fine", " it's not fine mom you know your health will start to decline". While my mother Rosie and Ella where arguing I kept thinking to myself why is that girl so important to her whenever I ask she just ignores me like I'm not there. " I want to live with mom at grandmas" those words shocked everyone in the room " big sis what are saying you can't leave we can share a room like the old days you know", she looks at me about to cry but I hug her I tell her nothing will change if I stay here. My mother Claire tells me " Evie are sure you want to do this you sure you want to live with me" I look at her nod my head I'm pretty sure I can't stand it living in the same house with that girl Ella started crying I told her it's gonna fine we can have sleepovers and the holidays are coming so she can stay as long as she wants I reassure her I love her no matter the situation. I have one finally question for my mother. " Why do you like Harper so much you love her more then you love me I know there's a reason so tell me".

Tears are starting to fall down all she's doing is starting and not answering my question I'm getting more and more frustrated why isn't she answering I've done this before but I go up to her and grab her by the collar and shout while crying " WHY DO YOU LOVE HER MORE THEN ME ANWSER ME" she shouts back " IT BECAUSE SHES MY EX GIRLFRIEND DAUGHTER ARE YOU HAPPY NOW" how, how can she love her ex girlfriend's daughter more then me hearing that I dropped to knees my head on my mothers Rosie stomach " do you love your ex girlfriend's daughter more then your own daughter who you gave birth to" she didn't say anything and walked away I started crying louder and mother Claire and Ella hugged me telling me it's alright I can't believe it that bitch is more important then me.

After everything that happened today I can't tell my friends this a family I don't want them to get drag them into a family matter. For the whole week I told Ella if she sleep in my room thank god she said yes because I probably wouldn't be able to sleep if she wasn't there. I went to school like nothing happened i continued like normal talking to friends and falling asleep in class but for some reason Elizabeth kept on asking me if I'm okey I say but it looks like she figured out I was lying I bet my friends know I'm putting up an act they are waiting for me to tell them they never pressured me to tell them.

Claire POV.

Me and Rosie got into argument pretty often but we love each other soo much that we quickly make I can't see a life without Rosie but it's the best if we live separately maybe it will help looking back it's like how we dated in high school.