014

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCDecember 1stWednesday

Charlotte, NC
December 1st
Wednesday

"I only have to drop this cake off and the other ones.....I think I'ma just wait" Ari sniffled, laying on Makai's chest while he rubbed circles on her back to comfort her.

"Ask Moni or Ash to take it for you. You don't look like you can get outta bed love" He said softly, trying his best to help her through this. It was that time of the month for Ari, the worst week ahead of her.

Ari always dreaded this time. She had extremely bad cramps, so bad she couldn't move most of the time without crying or feeling too weak. She could barely keep food down so she didn't eat and she whined a lot.

She's been missing them the past 4 months because they haven't been on track but now they are back and worse than ever.

Makai was trying his best to comfort her when she allowed it. This was his first time dealing with her cycle. Hers was far worse than Moni's so he was very blindsided in this all.

"Okay," She mumbled before she started to cry again. "Stop cryin' Suga. I'on like that" He sighed, pulling her all the way on top of him. Seeing his girlfriend crying already didn't sit right with him but her crying knowing it wasn't much he could do didn't sit right with him even more.

"You want some tea? Lemme go make you some" He said about to move her off of him until she tightened her arms around him "No, I don't like tea" She mumbled into his neck.

"It might make you feel better baby" He tried to reason with her but she shook her head no.

"Can we just stay like this? Please?" She asked lowly.

"Yeah" He kissed the side of her face. He grabbed his phone to text Moni asking if she could come to get the cake and drop it off for Ari. He used his free hand to rub her back and his other to scroll through Instagram.

AriSweets

Liked by Its

Liked by Its.Ari, 1k.Lu and 1248 others

AriSweets Another one🥰 Just wait until I get my telfarbag😚 until then I'll just make the cakes lol #AriSweets #Thatgworll #Someonebuymeatelfarbag #Youngblackbaker #blackownedbusiness #Notnewtothisbuttruetothis #CharlotteNC