Chapter 47~ Reputation

Semi edited- I edited this whiel im really reallly drunk, soooo have fun and if theres any mistakes don';t judge or i'll suck ur dick or tits

Oka make sure to vote n comment, when thos gets 1.9K+ comments and 1.2K+ votes i'll be not drink and write another chapter. Be happy i only had to edit this and could post it today.

soooo byee have a good read

Abby Madden

I rub my eyes as I groan into my pillow, I hate waking up.

I force myself to open my eyes and immediately they search for my phone, smiling when I find it set up against a water bottle on my night table. But what makes me happy is seeing Seb's room, he didn't hang up all day.

My fucking dork.

It's almost 11 here so he walked around with me in his pocket the whole day, cause it's five in the evening there.

He's muted himself so I wouldn't wake up, he gives me another reason to let him shove his face against my tits everyday.

I keep my eyes on the face time until he walks out of the bathroom, my eyebrows shoot up and my breath gets stuck in my lungs when I see him walk around with only a white towel wrapped low on his waist.

So low I can see the killer v-line he has, the tattoos running down his chest and his damp hair as he roughly rubs a towel on his head.

He looks up at the phone to catch me ogling, the grin that lights up his lips as he walks closer to the phone and unmutes himself makes my stomach flutter. "Morning, hermosa" his voice is throaty and deep which makes the butterflies more intense.

"You know you're allowed hanging up, right?" I ask him, even though I much prefer if I woke up to this view every single morning I'm here, but if it's too much effort for him I don't want to make him keep doing it.

What if he thinks I'm clingy and needy?

He rolls his eyes before getting off the bed and walking into his closet, "no thanks" is all he says causing me to grin.

"But you snore!" he calls out and I gasp, fucking asshole I do not. I know I don't because my insomniac would have told me.

"Liars don't get pussy, watch your words" I glare at the phone screen as he returns in a pair of navy blue slacks. The waistband of his boxers peeking through while he pulls on his white dress shirt, raising an eyebrow at me when I cover the bottom half of my face with the fluffy blue comforter.

Why does he have such nice abs?

"Get your ass out of bed, you have a meeting in an hour" he glares right back at me, damn me for telling him my month's schedule when I get stressed. And the weirdest part is that he puts it in his much busier calendar, guys and girls have never cared this much about me, that's why when he does it confuses me.