◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍5꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪] ❞

"That Bastard kisaki's just gonna watch from up there...?" Chifuyu said looking up on Kisaki.

"That's how he is." I said.

"So, if we don't beat Tenjiku, then we can't reach him. What a fucking weasel." Chifuyu said glaring at Kisaki. 

Just you watch, Kisaki. I'm gonna drag you down from there... I thought.

"Tenjiku's 400 versus Toman's 50. What can you do against these impossible odd?! try to keep it entertaining toman!. Shion your up first." Izana said. 

"I'M TAKING ON TODAY'S LEADING BATTLE. FORMER LEADER OF THE BLACK DRAGONS ONE OF TENJIKU'S BIG FOUR, SHION MADARAME!! WHICH ONE OF YOU FROM TOMAN IS GONNA FACE ME?!!" Shion yelled.

"Leading battle? what's that?" I mutter out. "It's a ritual the S-62 generation's really into. It's a one-on-one that builds up to an all-out confrontation." Yamagishi said.

"Wow...that's our delinquent encyclopedia."

"I see. For today's show-down...the one to lead the way's gotta be me!" I said stepping forward.

"C'MON NOW TOMAN! QUIT SCEWIN' AROUND!" Shion yelled. "MIKEY, DRAKEN, MITSUYA, AND SMILEY. YOU DON'T HAVE  ANY OF YOUR CENTRAL MEMBERS! YOU DIDN'T EVEN PICK A GUY TO TAKE THE LEADING BATTLE?!" Shion said.

"I'll take you on." Peh said glaring at Shion. I was surprise and called Peh. "Peh-yan-kun." "Your the acting leader today. So just sit back!" Peh-yan said.

"Tokyo Manji Gang, acting third divison captain. Ryohei Hayashi." Peh-yan said. Shion got closer to Peh-yan and glared at him. "Like I give a shit!! I'm gonna kill everyone in Toman myself." Shion said.

"This leading battle's important. The side that wins will boost their gang's morale." Chifuyu said. "So you realized how important it is. Shion is Tenjiku's wildest man dog." Izana said smiling.

"GO FOR IT, SHION-KUN!!"
"DON'T PISS YOURSELVES TOMAN!"

"You assholes keep goin' on and on.." Peh-yan said Then punch the shit out of Shion. "About some bullshit I don't understand!!" Peh-yan said having a irk mark.

Everyone in Tenjiku went silence. " What? No way!! It's over?" I said in surprise.

"WHAAAT?!" 

"Taka-chan told me...He may be a dumbass, but when it comes to physical strength, Peh-yan's more powerful than me." Hakkai said. "Make some god damn sense." Peh-yan said.

"Takemichy!" Peh-yan yelled which startled me a bit. "The rest is up to you." Peh-yan said.

"Start this battle off for us!!"

...Thank you. Peh-yan-kun

"Guys. are you...ready?" I said looking back. 

"Yeah."
"Anytime."
"General."

I turn my head back and look at Kisaki. "KISAKI!!" I yelled. "Takemichi Hanagaki." he respond.

"It's been a long battle!! let's end it here and now!!" I said.

" To night!! We'll settle the score!!" Kisaki said.

"LET'S DO THIS!!" I yelled as both gangs run towards each other.

"URAAAH!!" I yelled running towards someone and headbutted there nose. "owww!!" I wince hold my forehead with tear in the corner in my head. "You okay Takemichy?!" Chifuyu said.

"OUTTA MY WAY, OUTTA MY WAY!" Peh-yan yelled. "UWAAAGH!" Someone yelled then Peh spinned the two people that he was holding and hit them to the other's. 

"LEAVE THESE NO-BODIES TO ME, TAKEMICHY!!" Peh-yan yelled still spinning them.

"Damn...he's beatin' dudes with other dudes..." I said in a shaky voice. "RAAAH!" someone yelled behind me. "SHIT!" I said quickly turning around but then Hakkai punched him to the ground.

"Don't get distracted Takemichy!" 

"Hakkai!!" 

"MAKE A PATH FOR TAKEMITCHYYY!" Angry yelled punching people.

"FOLLOW ME, TAKEMICHY!! I'LL DO WHATEVER I CAN TO MAKE A PATH TO KISAKI! YOU GOTTA KICK THAT BASTARD ASS!!"Chifuyu said kicking a guys cheek.

"Sano and Kisaki. you have to stop them from meeting." Naoto said.

Back then, I didn't even know what he looked like. But i've finally...come this far
I'm gonna face you head-on, and take you out!

"Yo. Hero."

...I know for sure you've been time-leaping. Because no matter how many times I changed history...the future stayed the same in the end. The other time-leaper...Kisaki!!

"URAAAH!!" I yelled out.

This time, I'm gonna kick your ass...and change the future!!

"How bold of you, Toman!!" Izana said stepping on Shion. "Shion...your just the same as you were two years ago." Izana said.

"Back when you and The Black Dragons got your asses handed to you by Mikey." Izana said putting more pressure on stepping Shion making him yelled in pain. "it wasn't because Mikey was strong. it was because you were weak!!"

"If this keeps up, even Tenjiku...will be considered weak." Izana said getting up. " I'M THE ACTING THIRD DIVISION LEADER, RYOHEI MOTHERFUCKIN' HAYASHIII!" Peh-yan yelled punching everyone.

"Shit! what the hell is this guy?!"
"A monster?!"
"He's unstoppable!"

"Move" Izana said.

Peh turn his head and notice Izana. "Well...I'm not really the vengeful type. But let me fight you." Izana said. Peh ran full speed on Izana. "DIBS ON THE LEADER!!" Peh yelled.

Izana then lift his left foot and swing it and hit Peh cheek and push him hard on the ground. Everybody froze and turn around and they see Peh on the floor.

"Ah-....aahh...."

"Yup! I stopped him."