Chapter 33

SAVANAH

I woke up with coldness around me and swollen eyes that were not allowing me to open my eyes further than to see beyond a line of light.

A sudden realisation dawned upon me, he knows, he saw me. My head whipped to the other side of the bed to see it empty but the sheets were crumbled.

I looked around the room, it was pretty early in the morning, and the room was empty because there was no luggage in the room.

Did Leo leave me alone here?

The self-doubt and insecurities started to shake in me. The question wandered on my mind when I heard the room door open and then being shut.

If Leo left who would be coming to my room at this time. Apart from me wanting Leo but there is a very low chance he will come back, who wants to get involved in other people's family business.

I stayed on the bed and pulled the duvet up to my chest to protect myself as I heard footsteps coming toward the room.

It was Leo, he saw me he didn't move for a second, maybe now he is regretting the decision of not leaving me.

"Hey, good morning beautiful," Leo said coming near my bed, he sat on the side of the bed and kissed me. I was too stunned to kiss him back.

Why he is behaving like this, is he in denial? He is behaving as if nothing happened yesterday, which is irritating me to the core.

"Where is your luggage, Leo." I timidly asked, maybe he just came to say me goodbye.

"I took our luggage in the car downstairs, we still have one full day in Seattle and I feel like you don't wanna be in this hotel. So I booked us a room in my hotel. Is it okay?" He said still smiling.

He manages to prove me wrong every damm time and gets my hopes up.  How can he be still thinking about my comfort right now, what are you, Leo?

"I tho-thought y-you was g-gonna leave me here, you behave like nothing happened yesterday," I said with my head hung low.

"Yeah nothing happened yesterday, that would change the way I feel about you, you trusted me with your secret I kept it, and honestly if you ask me how I feel, I would say I am very angry at your father that I can rip his neck off but it doesn't change the fact that, you are still my favourite girl and always will be."

"So get up, we are leaving and we will have breakfast on our way to the hotel and we will just relax the whole day, roam around the city or stay in bed. Which one would you like baby." Leo asked me and every time this man amazes me to think I am so lucky to have him as my boyfriend.

"Latter," I murmured.

"I knew and we will bring some snacks for us, although you are a fine snack for me," Leo said and I slapped him on his forearm we both giggled.

We both checked out of the hotel and we went to a local restaurant owned by Leo, to have our breakfast.

Throughout the ride, we both didn't talk, but Leo did hold my hand the whole ride, he occasionally squeezed my hand unintentionally, like he was thinking of something to ask me but couldn't.

We are now eating a delicious breakfast obviously without talking, to avoid Leo I am looking outside the window while Leo is looking shamelessly at me.

Holy Jesus, I can take his gaze filled with questions on me. I know Leo is curious right now, dying to ask me questions but he is refraining from it.

"Spit it out Leo, the questions and don't deny it I can sense the curious cat in you. I can handle that." I said and kept my fork down for getting ready for answering.