Part 22(Enjoying together)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from mohsin taking shivi for dinner...they were getting ready, when he saw shivi pressing her head...

MOHSIN:(going towards her) shivi...(holding her chin) Kya hua bachaa...pain ho rha h mere baby ko...(she nodded) toh ek kaam krte h aaj hum dinner room mei hi kr lete h...kal chlenge bahr... hmm..(caressing her face)

SHIVI:(hugging him) I m sorry mohsin...tumne itne pyar se sb plan kiya tha aur meri vajah se...
(cutted off by him as he put his finger on her mouth)

MOHSIN:(pecking her lips) yeh sb matter nhi krta shivi...hum sath h naa, bss yhi matter krta h...(caressing her hair) chlo ab jao jaa kr change krlo, phir hum sath mei dinner krenge...

She nodded and went kissing his cheeks...mohsin smiled and called the hotel service to order dinner... he too got changed in the room and kept the dinner on the table...
Shivi came out and sat beside him on the couch...

MOHSIN:(side hugging her) u r looking very cute meri jaan..

Shivi blushed and hid her face in his chest...mohsin chuckled and fed her noodles with his own hands...shivi too fed him lovingly
...After dinner, mohsin picked her in his arms and took her to the bed...he laid her on the bed nd sat beside her, caressing her hair...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) don't worry baby...mein abhi massage kr deta hu..(he took a bam, applying it on her forehead, giving her a gentle massage)

SHIVI:(after half an hour) bss kro mohsin...ab thik lgg rha h mujhe... I m fine, tum yaha aao mere pas...
(Holding his hand)

Mohsin nodded and washed his hands...he then came back to her nd laid beside her, hugging her... shivi wrapped her arms around him as he snuggled into her chest
...she smiled as he looked at her with pleading eyes, caressing her breasts...

SHIVI:(pecking his lips) aww mera baby...u can do it, even without asking...

Mohsin smiled and slowly removed her top...shivi too pulled his t-shirt up, removing it completely...he caressed her boobs and latched onto it, sucking it slowly...shivi caressed his back and kissed his forehead lovingly...
After sometime, he came over her, kissing her neck...shivi moaned as he was licking nd biting her skin...she cupped his face, pulling him up and captured his lips...she kissed him hungrily.. mohsin too responded, laying over her completely...They broke the kiss after sometime and looked at eachother with pure love...mohsin snuggled into her neck, putting his entire weight over her...shivi put the blanket over him and patted his head, hugging him...They both slept peacefully hugging eachother...

In midnight, mohsin woke up and laid on the bed, taking her in his arms...In the morning, they got ready and went to shoot...this time shivi took her jacket😅...

While they were shooting, shivi saw a field nearby...

SHIVI:(holding his arm) Mohsin... chlo naa hum ddlg wala scene recreate krte h...outfits bhi vese hi h aur yaha pe fields bhi h...plss..

MOHSIN:(dramatically) ur wish, my command baby...

Shivi laughed at this and they asked Pooja about it...she happily agreed and they did a small dance in the fields on ddlg song...They got some private pictures clicked by Pooja...

SHIVI:(hugging him) kitna mazaa aaya naa mohsin...yeh memories hmesha hmare sath rhengi...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) hmm...chlo ab next scene ke liye change krna h naa...

Shivi saw everyone were busy discussing about the scene, that too at a distance...she cupped his face and took his lips in a kiss, pinning him to a wall...mohsin was startled, but soon started responding caressing her waist...

MOHSIN:(after breaking the kiss) Kya baat h...aaj tum itne ache mood mei ho, toh kyu naa iss mauke ka fayda uthaya jaye...(nuzzling his nose in her hair)

SHIVI:(hitting him lightly) hatto besharam kahike...ungli kya pkda di tum toh pura haath hi lene lgge...(getting out of his hold)

MOHSIN:(teasing her) acha jii... mein besharam...pr kiss toh tumne ki thi...tbb sharam nhi aayi, phir ab kyu aa rhi h..hnn...

Shivi blushed and went to pooja, not looking at him...he chuckled at her cuteness and they continued their shoot...when they were shooting for the dumble scene(when mohsin was doing workout at the terrace), mohsin's foot was actually going to be hit by the dumble, but shivi held the dumble before it falls down...

MOHSIN:(Taking it from her nd keeping it aside) shivi...shivi lggi toh nhi bachaa...show me..haath dikhao apne..(holding her hands and checking if she got hurt)

SHIVI:(smiled at his concern) Nhi mohsin...mein thik hu..don't worry..(Taking her hands back)

MOHSIN:(scolding her) Kya zroorat thi tumhe dumbles catch krne ki...abhi tumhe lgg jaati toh..

SHIVI:(cupping his face) aur tumhe lgg jaati toh...mein kese tumhe kuch hone deti...aur tum mujhe kya daant rhe ho...khud careful nhi rhe skte the..(turning her face to the other side)

Mohsin backhugged her, kissing her cheeks and apologised to her...shivi turned around and hugged him tightly...

POOJA:(teasing them) Ab yeh toh mujhe pta h ki tum dono ek dusre ke bina nhi rhe skte, pr atleast camera ke saamne toh dhyaan rkho...

Mohsin nd shivi blushed, breaking the hug...they then shot the rest of the scene when shivi was putting the clothes for drying by jerking it...the water actually fell on her and it was very cold... After that shot, mohsin made her wear her jacket and wiped the water off her face...shivi hugged him tightly, snuggling into him... he wore his jacket and carried her to the room...They changed nd had lunch, feeding eachother...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Next I m going to show the reel moment when Pooja and shivi enacted that shoot sign and mohsin got jealous, then their terrace scene when he was holding her hand while she was getting her hair combed and then at last them hitting eachother playfully just for the scene and one pool wala moment when he held her hand preventing her to fall...if u want any other scene to be added then do tell...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Last part of teri ada...