𝟏𝟒 | 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐢
⁽ⁿ.ᵏᵒʳᵉᵃⁿ⁾ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿ ˢʰⁱⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ʳᵃⁱⁿ

-𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 -

_________

The cerulean sky above held heaven's glow as the car came to a halt.

Mia silently inspected her surroundings. The view was incredible and the weather was so nice that day. Perhaps she was just happy. Happy to see him.

Damia's cheeks coated with a deep blush as she shook her head. This wasn't her. She was behaving oddly around this man. It was incredible how much of her thoughts revolved around this one person. Never has she ever felt that way. This new feeling brought up a lot of warmth in her beating heart.

Viktor held her hands the whole time they walked. Mia didn't dare say anything. She was scared she'd embarrass herself further.

"Mia," Viktor's demanding voice spoke.

"Hmm?" Mia hummed absentmindedly out of habit.

Viktor pulled her flush against him. A breath escaped Mia's parted lips. She watched Viktor with wide doe eyes.

Her gaze trailed down from his deep eyes to his hand that came right at her face. He tucked her hair behind her ear. She could feel his eyes on her.

A soft breath escaped her lips. She was getting used to his touch. The way he would look at her with so much hidden behind those ocean orbs. The way he would call her name, touch her hand.

Happiness wasn't too much to ask.

She trailed her dainty fingers along the side of her ear that Viktor touched. She felt the soft touch of petals and faint smell of flower.

"Where did you get that?" Mia asked with a light smile.

Viktor's face softened. "Around here. You were lost in thoughts." He said tilting her head up to clearly see her face.

"Sorry," Mia muttered shyly. She would often doze off and wouldn't notice slight changes in her surroundings. That didn't bother her much since she spent most of her time indoors, out of wandering eyes.

"Don't be." He said in a low voice only for her ears. He brought his lips to her temple and pressed a gentle kiss. He took her hand and walked like nothing happened.

Behind him trailed Mia with her head low with a stupid grin on her face.

Viktor led her besides the lake. He breathed in the salt air. The lake met the sun with such grace that day, as if the two of them were so enchanted by this eternal dance that they barely noticed the mountains.