11. Chapter 1.Part

A/N this Chapter got deleted two times😭
* At home *

{Morena's pov}
I grabbed a water bottle and walked in my room. I fixed my hair and makeup and changed .
Outfit:
(Picture above 1st Outfit)
When I was done it was 1pm I walked down and heard the door bell ring.
I opened the door and Josh stood there. We walked to the couch and sat down "What song?" I asked. "Bound to you by Christina Aquilera" He said "Yes good ide-" I started but got cut off by the door slammed . Hayes . "I'm home" Hayes yelled . "Well actually it's my home not yours " I said "Shut up brat! What are you doing here Josh?" "Me and Trouble have a project in music together and she is not a brat Hayes" Josh answered.

We sang the song a few times . As we ended I heard claps from behind me I turned around and saw all the boys "Hey. Josh do you want to go to my room" I said and bit my lip because I saw Jack G staring at me. "Y-Yea w-well g-good id-idea" He stuttered .
We were friends before I changed but after that his parents didn't liked me anymore . He always had a crush on me and I think he has still .

I grabbed his wrist and lead him upstairs . We walked past all the boys and in my room . We agreed on prank the boys and shot them with water from water guns.I took before my shoes,Beanie glasses and vest off and left my phone in my room.

As my water gun was empty I tried to run in the house but two arms wrapped around my waist and threw me in the water. As I walked out of the water All the boys stared at me expect for Cam he already walked in. I putted my back bite my lip and licked my lip.
They still stared at me so I decided to took off my shirt i had a bra under it so it was okay.