The Night Sky

"Sooooo how'd I do? I don't usually make sandwiches that often."

Legoshi was mowing down on the two egg sandwiches you made for him. "It's good! You did great!"

"That's good to hear, after your done eating we should start heading back."

Legoshi frowned, he liked it here. Legoshi finished his food and started to get his shoes on, you were waiting for him at the front door.

"Legoshi you stink! As soon as we get back your taking a shower!"

Legoshi went up to you. "I stink? *sniff* o-oh..."

"Let's get going, I don't feel like waking everyone up to say we're leaving."

You opened the door for legoshi and started walking with him to the train station.

"Legoshi?"

"Yeah Y/N?"

"What was on your mind yesterday? Remember when you said that we can 'talk about it later'? What made you so sad?"

It was legoshi's mom, he never likes when the topic is brought up because of... Memories, awful, awful memories. He was just a kid when it happened...

Legoshi shook his head attempting to wipe away the memory. "I-It really is nothing I was just being dumb."

"Are you sure? I won't judge you if that's what you think. You can tell me anything legoshi..."

His heart fluttered. "I know... It's just a family issue is all..."

"Whenever your ready to tell me about it don't hesitate to talk to me ok?"

He understood, but he had no plans on ever bringing it up. EVER.

"So... Voss is still missing..."

Legoshi held your hand. "Where is he? He just... Vanished..."

You gripped his hand tightly. "I don't know... But everyone is starting to look for him so maybe they could get us some answers..."

"Yeah maybe... I'm afraid he went down like tem did... I mean the killer is still out there!"

You got closer to legoshi as you walked. "He is but..."

You thought back to what kai said to you...

" Because he was at that fucking party, and he was taking shot after shot! Everyone was watching! "

" What? Dude I left before him, while I was walking back to the school I saw him going super fucking fast down the road in that fucking car "

" I heard a loud bang! "

"I think collot was drunk driving... "

....

"Oh shit..."

....

....

....

"Is your head ok?" Collot asks to the half awake coyote.

He touched the bump on his head and hissed. "It... Still... Hurts..."

Collot put on his white t-shirt. "I'm still sorry about that-"

"Collot it's fine dude seriously." Durham turned his head at his sleeping boyfriend that was laying next to him. "It was an accident, right?"

Collot scratched his head nervously. "O-Oh yeah... Accident..."

Miguno opened his curtains up slowly, he yawned. "What are you idiots doin? "

Durham scoffed. "None your beez wacks."

"Alright pin head "

"Who you callin pin head?"

Collot scooted to the bathroom. "I'll leave you two at it."

Miguno fell out of bed. "Where's Y/N and legoshi? "

"Y/N is at his families house with legoshi, they should be here soon."

Miguno smiled. "Sweeeeeeet."

When nobody was looking collot stole Voss's diary that was in your bag...

Jack finally woke up. "How are you Durham? Feel any better? "

"It still hurts so far, but I should be fine."

Miguno got up from the ground. "Aw, the wittle baby is hurrrrt."

"I'll toss you out this window if you don't shut your trap!"

"Ok baby hands."

Jack grew agitated. "Grrrrr... RUFF!"

Durham stared blankly at Jack. "Did you just..."

"Wow, just wow." Miguno uttered.

Collot peaked in the room. "Jack, was that you?"

Jack didn't respond, all he could do was smile.

Durham giggled. "That's one way to cut a conversation off I guess."

You and legoshi entered the room shortly after.

"Now legoshi take that damn shower that I told you about! Seriously!"

"B-But someone's in there already..."

"Then wait!"

Jack got up from the bed, he went straight towards you. "Welcome back you two!" He hugged you and then legoshi. "What was his family like legoshi?"

Legoshi thought back to Micheal... "They were cool, I liked them. Oh and his brother made me this." He showed off his ring.

"Ooooooo that really is cute! I remember when I went to his house for the first time! All I saw was his mom though..."

Legoshi lowered his hand. "Still can't believe you did that by the way, we didn't even know him at the time and you went to his house."

"Jack was just excited, come on you have to admit it's cute legoshi that he even did that!"

Legoshi went to his bunk. "I guess..."

"So what do you guys wanna do for today? I ain't got any homework." You lied.

Miguno grabbed his phone that was on his bed. "Wanna play catch?"

"Catch? I haven't done that in years though..."

"We all can! I know that Jack loves playing it."

Jack shoved miguno playfully. "I do not!"

"Yes you do! Come on we play for hours on end!"

Durham wrapped his arms around Jack's waist. "He's right~"

While those three were bickering back and forth with each other you sat with legoshi.

"I know what we should do." Legoshi said.

"Tell me."

"Me and you should go watch the stars~" legoshi says as he waves his gigantic hands in the air.

"How original legoshi." You teased.

"I'm serious! The night sky is always a beautiful sight, they can come with as well!"

Durham turned around. "To where?"

"He wants to go watch the stars at night time, do you guys wanna come?"

"Fuck yeah! About time we did something fun together!"

You squinted your eyes. "How is that fun-"

Legoshi pulled you into a kiss. "I love you."

"You are always hard to read you know? But of course I love you too legoshi."

Legoshi's tail was wagging, he pulled you into a deep hug.

Collot left the bathroom.

You kissed legoshi's forehead. "Now go take that shower you dirty dog."

----

Word Count: 1012