Chapter 3 -

Waking up to an alarm has got to be one of the most annoying things to date, regardless, I quickly switch it off and literally roll out of bed onto the cold floor. Before Bella can claim the bathroom and stay in there for way too long, I rush in there and lock the door. Turning on the shower, I brush my teeth while waiting for the shower to heat up. 

After my shower, I get dressed and do my hair and make-up before heading downstairs to make some breakfast and of course have some coffee.

Dad is already in the kitchen with his uniform on, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Morning daddy," I say kissing his cheek.

"Morning sweetheart, have a good day at school, don't forget that we're eating at the diner tonight," dad replied kissing my head. 

"Of course, please be safe at work," 

He nods, kisses my head again, and walks out to his police car to head to work. 

I quickly finish my coffee and food before making my way to my car, as I am walking out the door, I hear Bella's door slam shut and her stomping her way down the stairs. I see her and give her a smile before rushing to get into my car. 

I park my car and mentally prepare myself for the stares and comments that will no doubt happen. I sigh, getting out of my car, grabbing my bag, and start walking toward the school entrance. A horrible sound resonates through the parking lot, looking back, I see Bella's heap of junk parking. I can't help but laugh at her expression, anyhow, turning back around to find the reception, I bumped into someone. 

"Oh god, this is so cliche," I say laughing. I look up to see a beautiful blonde girl. 

"No problem, I'm Rosalie." the blonde beauty says back, holding out her hand for me to shake. 

Shaking her hand, I take in my surroundings and see people staring at us. Rolling my eyes, "Hi, I'm Lucy one-half of the new girls," 

"Hi, Lucy, do you need any help?" Rosalie asks back. 

"Yeah, actually, could you point me in the direction of the school office, I need to collect my stuff," I say with a smile. She nods and walks me to the office, where I receive my locker number and timetable. I thank the lady at the desk and walk out. 

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" I look up to see my lovely sister (note the sarcasm) Bella with a red face angrily asking me.

"Because I'm not your mother, it is your responsibility to make sure you're up for school. Besides, you're here on time aren't you?" I say with a straight look on my face. "Now go and get your shit from the office and stop acting like I have to do everything for you," I say before returning to Rosalie who seems to be joined by someone I can only say rivals the Hulk.