Chapter 1

Work related

    Agreement Mark [Wearing Books]

    Author: Tong Ke

    Copywriter

    Shen Jin, beautiful and reserved, is a high-cold school grass.

    One day, he remembered that he was a heartthrob cannon fodder in a novel, and would soon be turned into a dark room by perverts.

    In a hurry, he decided to find a fake boyfriend for himself to scare off the perverts, preferably the one who is not interested in him.

    So, he turned his gaze to his cold roommate, who had clearly expressed his disdain for him.

    They signed the agreement mark first, and they all adapted well to each other, so the agreement mark was upgraded to agreement love.

    Until he remembered that the same table was the protagonist who was chased by thousands of fans.

    Shen Jin wanted to end this fake love, but the process was a bit tortuous, and her wish to break up never came true.

    At the end of a gym get out of class, he was pinned down in the bathroom cubicle of the gymnasium, and the protagonist was called by the wall.

    Alpha covered his lips and said casually: "You have a snack, that guy is lusting after you."

    Shen Jin wanted to cry without tears, he was looking for you.

    Also, I'm a Beta, and I can't feel it if I flag it ten more times.

    Anyone who is familiar with Qiankun knows that this person is well-disguised, cold and crazy in his bones, and a wild horse that no one can tame.

    Until a party saw him block a cold teenager in a dim corner.

    "I agree to break up," his voice was gentle and seductive, "then whether to agree to get married, I'm very good." ——This

    relationship can't go on, so let's get married.

    -Because you are a Beta, the markings for you are endless.

    ——————————————————

    Xiaogong is called Qiankun, it is easy to remember duck~

    Attack A outfit B~AB match~~ The thunder points are all on the copywriting~ ·Slow heat, relaxed Xiaobai,     1V1, with private settings (subject to the text     ) : Shen Jin, Qiankun ┃ Supporting roles: Pre-received "Don't Be Because I'm a Beautiful Flower" ┃ Others: Pre-received "Dungeon"     One sentence Introduction: The mark for you will never end.     Purpose: Life is always full of surprises, don't be discouraged in the face of surprises, maybe wait until the end of time

Chapter 1 CH.01

    "After breaking off the marriage, I became a heartthrob" / Tong Ke

    -

    Shen Jin stood quietly in the toilet cubicle, with long eyelashes hanging down, buttoning the cuffs, smoothing out the wrinkles.

    His movements are methodical, and he is clearly used to it.

    There were still voices outside the cubicle. For the students of Nanhu High School, before the early self-study started, this was a place where they could chat and gossip. Shen Jin could vaguely hear his name, but he didn't pay attention to it at all. .