Chapter 2

Chapter 2 CH.02

    Qiankun looked back.

    Shen Jin was sitting by the window and was changing the refill, and the one who was copying homework beside him was anxious, but his movements were not disordered at all.

    The straight back has soft lines, and the back of the white neck is covered with a restraint sticker, which tightly covers the glands.

    Liu Qimai was shocked, and it took a long time before he said, "But he looks like that, what a joke!"

    As an Alpha, he would naturally be attracted to the beautiful and delicate Omega, not to mention anything else, he was just coldly attracted by Shen Jin Glancing at him, his heart trembled.

    If he hadn't been nurtured by Qiankun's ruthless aura all the year round, he might have been delayed by beauty.

    In the inherent concept, Beta rarely appears like this...

    I couldn't find any suitable adjectives for a while, Liu Qimai slammed his mouth, still a little embarrassed, and asked the people next to him: "Zhouyou, you also come to comment. Judge, how does he look like a Beta!"

    "Since Brother Kun said yes, that's it." He has experienced Qiankun's observation skills, "And is Brother Kun just like a Beta?"

    Liu Qimai thinks this makes sense. , could not be refuted for a while.

    Since there is a Beta that is better than A and A like Qiankun, why can't there be a Beta that is better than O and O?

    This is not a logical closed loop, I am really a little genius!

    Zhou You also came to Nanhu High School with them. In fact, they didn't know what Qiankun was thinking. After receiving the news that they were going to transfer schools, they had already settled for another private high school with strong teachers in the city.

    Qiankun suddenly changed his mind and decided to come to Nanhu headquarters.

    The school has already justified the loss, and their transfer procedures have been completed as quickly as possible.

    Originally, they thought that there was something attracting Qiankun here, but two weeks later, nothing happened.

    Someone on the forum actually said that Qiankun's first love was here, which made him unforgettable. Zhouyou originally scoffed at such rumors, but now it's a bit uncertain.

    After Qiankun and his party left, the class was lively.

    The two armies confronted each other just now, even if they wanted to say something, they had to hold back.

    Looking at Shen Jin again, he was still standing still.

    In their brother Jin, no matter what your identity is, you are treated the same.

    Shen Jin had a noble and glamorous style that could not be profaned. Even in the same class for a year, only a few Omegas like Luo Ying dared to speak from time to time. In their Xiaomei O's heart, no matter how cold Shen Jin was, she was still a sister, her own, and she couldn't be bullied by these foreign sharks.

    At the beginning of the new semester, since the arrival of the eldest young masters in the class, class conflicts have arisen.

    After larger contradictions appear, the previous minor contradictions can be ignored.

    These eldest young masters are especially reckless, and they dislike the school in various ways. Some say the toilets are outdated, some say the school uniforms are too dirty, and some say the headquarters is a cramming education... There are points of their dislikes everywhere.