thirty three

8 years ago

8 years ago

"wow, you actually can see out of these"Norie says as she smiled while wearing Nanamis glasses and looked around her.

"Duh"he responded as he has his head back, sitting at a bench with a rag over his eyes.

"It makes everything look so pretty!"

Norie went to walk but Nanami quickly wrapped an arm around her torso before she ran into a pole besides her.

He sighed as he felt his timer go off, he sat up and took off the rag from his eyes.

Nanami saw that he had to go back to the office making him get up and put his phone away and saw Norie looking at the sky, covering and uncovering her eyes as she smiled at the pretty green color.

"Oi, I gotta go"

"Aw, already?"

"Yeah"he says and grabs the glasses to reveal her Amber irises.

"Well I'll always get to see you tomorrow right?"Norie says with a smile.

"Sure"

She stared making him stare back and raised an eyebrow.

"You're staring"

Norie smiled and said "just trying to imagine you smiling back at me"

Nanami stared at he shook his head and put his glasses on.

"Stop being an idiot Norie-"

He was cut off when she walked closer and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"My sweet banana I'll see you tomorrow yeah?"

Nanami stood there but slowly wrapped his arms around her.

"You will"

They slowly felt some arms snake around them and they looked up and saw Gojo with a wide smile.

"Soooo, how are my favorite people doing?"he asked.

"One of them is leaving"Nanami said and dropped Gojos arm off his shoulder.

"Aw come on! I love group hugs!"

"You know you should stop doing that! Don't you find that weird?!"Norie says to him.