September 6

Tzuyu's POV

Rain.

Contrary to others, who hated the rain for different valid reasons, I loved the rain.

It was a rainy day when I met you.

Everyone was rushing around with their umbrellas or raincoats, trying to find shelter to escape from the heavy rain.

You were standing at the traffic light, tapping your foot impatiently with your hands sheltering your head from the heavy downpour, waiting for the red man to turn green.

You were drenched from head to toe, the heavy raindrops breaking against the fabric of your trench coat, your fringe stuck to your forehead as the raindrops cascaded down your face.

Despite the gloomy weather, you shined like the sun, looking as ethereal as you always did.

Something drew me to you, something unexplainable.

I just knew I wanted to shelter you from the downpour, to shelter you forever.

I was running late to an important meeting with a client that could potentially change the future of my company, but, that meeting didn't seem as important as sheltering you.

I plucked up my courage to walk towards you, opened umbrella in hand.

Once I had reached you, I made sure my umbrella fully covered you, it didn't matter that I could feel the heavy droplets beating down on my body.

You looked up in confusion upon realising you couldn't feel the heavy downpour of the rain on your skin anymore.

"What are you doing! You're getting yourself wet!" you said as you held my outstretched hand that was holding the umbrella and pushed it towards my chest before taking a step towards me as the umbrella sheltered us from the rain.

Our bodies were pressed against each other, the warmth of your hands on mine contrasted against the cold weather, leaving me rather surprised that you were radiating warmth despite standing in the cold, pouring rain.

My heart raced at our close proximity, it beat so hard I was sure that you were able to hear it.

I could feel the butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

Now that I was closer to you, I could see the details of your face better. Your rosy cheeks, those big brown captivating eyes, that high but slightly crooked nose and those plump, pinkish, soft lips.

I wanted to kiss you back then with how mesmerising you looked at that moment.

But, you wouldn't like a stranger kissing you in the middle of a rainy day, right?

"That's not how you thank a stranger who decided to share their umbrella with you on such a rainy day," I said as I grinned teasingly at you.

You rolled your eyes with the cutest pout I had ever seen, your arms were crossed while you let out a little 'hmph!'.

It was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

"My name is Tzuyu," I said as I stared into your captivating eyes.

"I'm Sana," you said back, letting out a wide smile that made your eyes crinkle.

I swear I was about to faint back then with how breathtaking you looked.

I swore to myself on that day, that I would make you mine.

And that I did, turns out, you were the other party who I was supposed to meet to sign a contract.

You looked so prim and proper, exuding an authoritative air around you, your face lacked any emotions, keeping a straight face as you were talking with your advisor.