10: Nanny

(Chapter - 10)

Heeseung dragged the girl to the garden without uttering a word and sat himself on the cane chair, scrolling through his laptop.

"What are you doing?" She asked him as she stretched her neck towards his laptop. "Top secret. It's confidential." Heeseung hushed her. "Do you sell drugs or something like that?" Yera asked her with a serious expression, causing him to wheeze out laughing. "No, you dummy, I operate illegally during dawn. In the daytime, I work officially as the president." He answered her as he typed on the keyboard nimbly, with quick and smooth strokes.

"Hey! I am getting bored, I want to go to Yakura!" Yera complained to Heeseung, who didn't even bother to see her up.

"Is my sister your nanny, you five-year old conceited child?" Heeseung said the words as he flicked her forehead. Yera was too taken aback to respond to him, a haughty expression on her face. "You-You are really irritating, Lee! I hate you so much! You brought me to this freakin' country which I didn't even know that it exists! You were the only one who abducted and brought me here, so don't you dare give me that treatment!" Yera ranted on her frustration on the man who didn't even bother to react back.

"First of all, you are abducted not invited her to enjoy galas. Secondly, who treats a criminal with a good attitude? Then also, I am trying to cooperate with you. Plus, I have lots of work, don't disturb me again and again, okay?" Heeseung patted her back. "Okay." She sighed in return

'I suppose I'm having second thoughts about bringing her to my nation.' Heeseung pondered as he massaged his temples and glanced at the girl who was smiling into oblivion.

"Yakura, you came here at the right moment, now bring me a glass of water." Heeseung commanded his sister, who just stuck her tongue out on him while grabbing the handles of Yera's wheelchair. "Get it yourself, god has gifted you with a pair of legs and hands." Yakura replied him back while giggling with Yera.

"Yakura, I think you should not push the wheelchair, I will manage it out myself." Yera smiled sadly towards Yakura, a spirit of demotivation evident on her face.

"Hey! Did someone say something to you, huh?" Yakura asked Yera while holding her hands. "No," Yera shook her head as her eyes faced towards her feet. "Did this Heeseung say something to you?" Yakura asked her while glaring furiously towards Heeseung who was indulged in work.

"Ha! No! He didn't say anything, and I'm simply saying what I think!" Yera retorted back, defending herself while looking towards him.

"You may go back if you want to, I want to enjoy the hot weather." Yera told Yakura who nodded and went away, convinced that she wasn't planning to go back inside anytime soon and moreover, Heeseung was there for her assistance.

"Why didn't you go back? My words triggered you, huh?" Heeseung asked while prodding his chin. "You thought so, I am not the one who gets triggered easily. Plus, I can simply walk, I don't give a shit about this wheelchair!" Yera said while raising from the wheelchair, kicking it hard and strolling towards the mansion.

"Yera, get back on the chair right now! It's not safe! Your sutures can open up!" Heeseung warned the girl, walking towards her, but she ignored all his warnings and started taking steady steps to get away from him.

After a little period, Yera shouted in agony as her shoulder began to sting severely. She began sobbing openly while clutching her damaged shoulder, as the excruciating pain intensified. "I had warned you! Use your fvcking brain at times, this attitude is not going to lead you anywhere in life!" Heeseung reprimanded Yera who was sitting down on the grass while yelling in pain.

"Shut the fvck up!" Yera glared at Heeseung while gritting her teeth. "Oh no, your stitches have opened up," Heeseung gasped in shock, as he knelt down to her level, observing the medical tape getting stained with blood.

"You need to have it patched right away, loop your undamaged arm over my neck, and I'll have to carry you back to the room." Heeseung mumbled, his gaze fixed on hers.

Yera's cheeks turned pink as a result of the unexpected words, her, but she didn't hesitate a bit to cling her arm around his neck as the pain kept on turning worse for her.

"I am just clinging onto you for the sake of my life or I would have never even thought about doing it." Yera clarified herself as Heeseung took long strides towards the infirmary while holding the girl.

"You are really heavy, please keep your mouth shut for a couple of minutes." Heeseung glared at her as he walked. It was a lie, the girl was as light as a feather for him, but he had to utter those things merely to keep her quiet.

"Doctor, her stitches opened up, please fix it." Heeseung requested the doctor while placing the girl on the bed. "Sir, why did you carry her? You could have informed your workers," The doctor suggested only to face the scorching eyes of his superior.

"I think you have no authority to ask about how I wish to do my things. You are no one to correct me." Heeseung told the doctor, while sitting on the swivel chair and placing his feet on the desk. "I am sorry, sir." The doctor bowed his head while apologising to Heeseung multiple times.

"Go and fix her stitches," Heeseung shortly replied, while fishing out his phone from his pocket.

"I would have to give her anaesthesia to numb her pain, so she will be unconscious for some time." The doctor informed Heeseung who nodded back as a response.

»»---------------------►

"Stupid girl," Heeseung mumbled while holding her hand, that is when someone knocked on the door. "Come in," Heeseung granted the person the permission to enter the room as he moved his eyes towards the door and detached his hand from Yera's.

"Sir, your cousin, Jake is here to see you,"

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️