Chapter 92 - A War Yet To Start

The days passed with peace. Two pregnant ladies are growing in the palace and the whole citizens of Samrat are waiting for the heir with a smile. The citizens of Samrat are truly enjoying their life under the rule of Emperor Manik. No matter what situation and problems they face, they can report it to the authorities and if the case is bigger then it will be taken directly to the court before the Emperor instead of the Justice court. Besides there are some rules in Samrat that should be followed by everyone, even including the imperial palace. So that citizens won't think under the law only they are suffering from it.

Samrat was located in a mountain and forest area so the tension of war is not something to be feared for. Besides, Samrat's techniques of defense are quite high and advanced and the number of soldiers are huge so other countries, even if they eyed this beautiful remarkable land they couldn't come forward easily. The Royal dynasty ruling Samrat always held the high position of unbeatable.

And this position has been shining from the previous century with the establishment of  Gaidher Dynasty ruled by the family of Rana. And the 5 generation of the Rana Family is the current Emperor of Samrat. In this era of 1700, in the list of the most powerful royal families, Rana is the 3rd.

In the palace Nandini was lazily spending her time and enjoying the period of her pregnancy while Maya's period was coming to an end. Atropa has taken all the care for Nandini's need since she has witnessed and served Maya while she was in her early stage so she had gained some knowledge about such situation. Besides Chityakanta was the frequent visitor of Rose Palace, if there's something they don't know then Chityakanta would tell them which made everything to go more easier.

Maya, who was heavily pregnant, barged inside the Rose Palace. Nandini, who was about to eat grapes, almost dropped the fruit with the sudden notice. She turned around and found Maya coming inside.

"Sister in law" Maya called out.

"Maya?" Nandini frowned. She sat up properly then gazed at her.

Ageratina helped Maya to settle down on the soft couch. Maya slightly rubbed her huge belly then looked at Nandini.

"What happened to you?" Nandini asked.

"Sister in law, I have heard many gossips about giving birth and since my period is almost near, i couldn't help but feel nervous and scared"

Nandini smiled helplessly. This is not something she has experienced. This is her first time too. The responsibility of bringing a new life into this world is not a small thing. Not only her but every woman present there in this huge world goes through the same process.

"Maya,have you told it to your mother?"

Maya shook her head. She wanted to talk about it to Chityakanta but she also knew Chityakanta will just try to encourage her with words. She don't know why but now that her date of giving birth is coming near she started to feel anxious. So much that she could not sleep at night.

Nandini looked at her expression and could clearly understand what's going on in her head. So she scoot closer and hold Maya's hand.

"Don't worry everything will be fine" Nandini smiled in assured manner "besides God has chosen us to perform this task. And since he has given us this ability is not it because we are strong?  Being a mother is the another shade of woman where she experience the purity of bonding"

Maya looked at her and somehow the anxiety and nervous feeling started to fade. She nodded, smiling. Giving birth is hard and definitely no one can change it no matter what. And bringing a new life into this world is also a great responsibility a woman could have.