chapter 6 special exam begins part 4

Student council room entrance,

"Huh.. Ayanokouji-kun didn't expected to ran into you here."

"Yeah, me too."

I don't think she is mentally ready to talk me yet.

To break the silence I started talking.

"You are partnering up with hiyori if I am not wrong, right?"I asked.

"H-How did you know."

"When yesterday I meet her, I was able to figure it out that it's you only."

"Are you two know eachother then."

It's natural to ask such questions since she doesn't know it.

"Yeah, you could say that as our likings are pretty much similar."I said.

"Did she told you..."

Maybe she think that hiyori told her plan to me I should clear this then.

"Don't worry she didn't told anything regarding your strategy to me."

she is trying to hold her real feelings deep down but how long you can hold it hu..

"And your partner is Sakayanagi right as you two are childhood friends."Ichinose asked.

So, this spread to the whole accademy now.

"We known eachother since long but we are more like rivals remember that."I said.

"Ichinose you are still upset right don't try to hold it if you are angry with me then behave like enemies..."

"N-no I am not angry with you. I..."

*Noise*

"Auh.. Ayanokouji and honami you together came to me is something the matter."Nagamo said.

"No it's just a coincidence, I came to here to give the answer you are waiting for."I said.

It's seems like he is amazed by my sudden words and I can see excitement in his eyes too.

"Maybe you two wanted to talk something to eachother, so I will go From here now." Ichinose said.

"Ok, let's meet some other time."Nagamo said.

"See you later Ayanokouji-kun.."

"Fine bye."I said.

I suprised that she still isn't angry on me even after what I have done to her on boat.

***

Student council room,

Nagamo invited me to talk inside.

"So, you finally accepted it Ayanokouji haha.." Nagamo said it with a exciting smile on his face.

" Nagamo said it with a exciting smile on his face