What does it stand for again? (Avengers 2012)

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Thinking'
Timeskip/Meanwhile

(A.N.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S.H.E.I.L.D. Helicarrier

A quinjet is seen fastly approaching the S.H.E.I.L.D. Helicarrier, before slowing down and landing on the runway. From it steps Phil Coulson, who is escorting Steve Rogers a.k.a. Captain America. Natasha Romanoff then walks up to the two.

Coulson: "Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers."

Steve: "Ma'am"

Nat: "Hi. They need you on the bridge. They're starting the face trace."

Coulson: "See you there." he says before walking off.

Nat: "It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?"

Steve: "Trading cards?"

Nat: "They're vintage. He's very proud."

They then see a very nervous looking Bruce Banner, standing next to an indifferent looking Y/N, who is wearing his black blindfold, brown shirt with only the top few buttons done, blue jeans and white shoes and a white t-shirt underneath his shirt.

Steve: "Doctor Banner."

Bruce: "Oh yeah, hi. They told me you would be coming."

Steve: "Word is, you can find the cube."

Bruce: "Is that the only word on me?"

Steve: "Only word I care about."

Bruce: "Must be strange for you, all of this."

Steve: "Well, this is actually kind of familiar. And who might you be?"

Y/N: "Oh. I'm Y/N, Y/N Gojo. Pleasure to meet you."

Nat: "Gentlemen, you might want to step inside in a minute. It's going to get a little hard to breathe."

Agent on PA: "Flight crew, secure the deck."

Steve: "Is this a submarine?"

Bruce: "Really? They want me in a submerged, pressurised, metal container?"

Both Bruce, Steve and Y/N all walk over to the edge of the Helicarrier and look over it to see a very large turbine spinning under the water, making the ship rise.

Bruce: "No, no, this is much worse."

Y/N: "Where the hell did they get the budget for this thing?"

Small Timeskip

The four are now walking through the Helicarrier and quickly arrive on the bring, Steve then looks on from the balcony in amazment at it all.

Hill: "All engines operating. S.H.E.I.L.D. Emergency Protocol 193.6 in effect. We're at level, sir."

Fury: "Good. Let's vanish."

Hill: "Engage retro-reflection panels."

Brigde Tech: "Reflection Panels engaged."

Fury: "Gentlemen." he says before Steve hands him $10 bill, which Fury accepts. "Mr. Gojo." He says as he walks past Y/N and towards Bruce.

Fury: "Doctor, thank you for coming."

Bruce: "Thanks for asking nicely. So, how long am I staying?"

Fury: "Once we get our hands on the Tesseract, you're in the wind."

Bruce: "Where are you with that?"

Coulson: "We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cellphones, laptops... If it's connected to a satelite, it's eyes and ears for us."

Nat: "That's still not gonna find them in time."

Bruce: "You have to narrow your feild. How many spectrometers do you have access to?"

Fury: "How many are there?"

Bruce: "Call every lab you know. Tell them to put the sectrometers on the roof and clibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster regognition. At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?"

Fury: "Agent Romanoff, could you show Dr. Banner to his labratory please."

Nat: "You're gonna love it Doc. We got all the toys."

While Nat and Bruce left to go to the lab, Y/N had sat down on one of the chairs and propped his feet up ontop of the table while solving a Rubik's cube he had found on the way there, while also listening to Steve and Coulson talk.

Coulson: "I mean, if it's not too much trouble."

Steve: "No, no. It's fine."

Coulson: "It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint. Slight foxing around the edges, but..."

Sitwell: "We got a hit. A 67% match. Wait. Cross match, 79%."

Coulson: "Location?"

Sitwell: "Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding."

Fury: "Captain, Kaisen, you're up."