26 : Feels.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

The next day, Mira woke up first, unexpectedly.

The clock on top of her TV indicated that it was nearly two and a half in the afternoon, the blinds on her window letting the sun rays faintly be seen in the living room.

After all the tears he let out, Taehyung was sleeping like a baby, still holding onto her tightly, fists clenched on her robe's fabric.

His long lashes laid on his upper cheek, his breathing pattern regular as small breaths left his parted lips.

She could see he drooled on her just a little bit but didn't mind, after all, she had been in contact with another body fluid of his and technically already had his saliva down her throat.

He looked so peaceful like this, she didn't move for a few minutes, gently running her hand through his silk soft hair as she admired him.

There was no doubts to have, he definitely had opened up to her now, and she could tell he didn't forced to do so.

It felt natural to him.

She felt good about it, almost privileged because of how private Taehyung was.

He stirred a little in his sleep but didn't wake up, if anything, his sleep just got better after she started massaging his scalp.

Mira felt like she could get used to this, but she also tried to keep in mind that he had never clearly told her what he felt for her.

She had her guesses.

A comforting presence, from the way he came back after what happened with his father.

Someone he cared about, from the day he prioritized her eating over him in the studio.

As for the jealousy, she had no idea.

She didn't want to get her hopes up by thinking he had feelings for her, but another part of her couldn't help but ask what else would be reason.

Her fingers traced invisible pattern on his upper back, gently, slowly.

But eventually after some time, she felt the need to use the bathroom.

With some difficulty, she managed to slip out of his hold and replaced her body with a cushion and though he stirred a little, Taehyung didn't wake up.

When she made sure he was still sound asleep, she started taking care of herself.

First the toilet, then a shower and all the care that went with it..

She put his clothes from the night before in the washer and then went back to the living room, pulling a cover on top of his sound asleep figure.

As she did that, her phone started vibrating on the coffee table.

She quickly grabbed it and walked out of the room to her balcony, answering the call.

"Hello ?"

"Mira ? Damn, finally you're awake !" Aaliyah's voice was heard. "Eren called me last night while he was with his girl, since when do you have someone ?!"

Mira sighed, cussing under her breath.

She didn't want to let her friends know so soon, but after all, it was only Aaliyah, it should be fine.

"Can you please.. Keep this on the low ? It's complicated right now ?" She answered.

"I will, I got you don't worry.. Now I need to know the details, can I come through ?"