You meet their parents

Isabela:

• She was scared to introduce you to her parents for a while, because you didn't fit the "perfect" image that she'd been conditioned to live in.

• However, one day she decided "screw it" and took your hand to take you to La Casa Madrigal

• "Mami, Papi, this is my partner, Y/n. We're dating." She speaks somewhat defiantly, with her chin raised, but you can see that she's frightened.

• All that goes out the window when Julieta and Agustín instantly rush forward to hug you.

• "It's so good to meet you!" Julieta says enthusiastically. She squishes your face in her hands and says, "Isabela, they're so cute! Why didn't you tell us about them before?"

• "Mom," Isabela says, embarrassed.

• Agustín simply smiles at you. "Welcome to La Familia—I have a feeling you'll fit right in."

Dolores:

• She was totally against having you meet them because she knows how intense her parents are.

• One day, though, you two are hanging out in the soundproof part of her room—just holding hands, nothing scandalous—but she kisses you just as Félix walks in.

• Dolores pulls back with wide eyes as you smile sheepishly. "Papá!"

• Félix stares at you in surprise for a moment, then grins mischievously. "Excuse me—forget I was even in here."

• Neither of you miss his eyebrow wiggle as he leaves.

• Dolores goes bright red and gives you an apologetic look. "He's going to be insufferable later on, I can feel it."

Luisa:

• She'd been talking about you constantly before her family even met you, so often that Camilo started to make gagging faces behind her back (Which Pepa swatted him for).

• She decided to have you meet her parents separately (because they're hard to handle when they're together), and started with Agustín.

• "Hey, Papi, this is—" she started, but he puts two and two together before she can finish her sentence and stands up so quickly that he trips.

• Luisa catches him, obviously.

• "You're Y/n!" he says excitedly. "Luisa's told us, well, everything about you!"

• Bright red, Luisa mumbles, "Not everything."

• "You should stay for dinner!" Agustín says. "Julieta will be thrilled to meet you."

Mirabel:

• She'd been on a date with you out in the town, holding your hand and walking along the street, when she notices Julieta outside as well.

• "Hey, how do you feel about meeting my mom?" she asks you casually. "We might as well do it now."

• When you say yes, she happily drags you over and says, "Mamá! This is mi compañera/o, Y/n."

• Julieta blinks in surprise before grinning at you. "Hello, Y/n!" She then tilts her head at Mirabel, squinting. "You never told me you had a partner."

• Mirabel looks at you with wide eyes. "Really? I could have sworn I—" She groans and says, "Mami, I have a partner."

• Julieta giggles and holds out a hand to you. "It's nice to meet you." She shakes your hand and says very quietly, "If you hurt her, you'll be needing my gift later on."

• She pulls back with a sweet smile, like nothing happened.

Camilo:

• He's even more nervous than you are, shaking like a leaf in the wind. "It'll be fine. They won't overreact to you in the slightest."

• He's trying to be confident as he says, "Mamá, Papá, this is my—well, we're dating."

• Pepa instantly gets a cloud above her head as she stares daggers at you, and Félix is too busy trying to calm her down to do anything about you.

• Camilo hastily tries to help you: "It's okay, they're not a bad influence or anything! I was hoping we could all hang out so you could get to know them?"

• That helps Pepa somewhat, and she gives you a somewhat calm look. "Very well—tell us about yourself. What's your name?"

I'm not doing the triplets because I don't want to

Carlos:

• You knew Pepa and Félix beforehand

• Both of them knew Carlos liked you before he knew it, and would tease him about you all the time