When it's the time of month

Isabela:

• She gives you so. Many. Hugs.

• And temple/forehead kisses.

• If you ask, she massages the cramping areas by sitting behind you and putting her arms around your stomach.

• She goes over to Julieta and asks if she can make some comfort food for you.

Dolores:

• She sits beside you, arm around your shoulders, and occasionally asks if you need anything.

• She quietly talks to you in a soothing voice to divert your attention from the pain.

• It doesn't matter what she's talking about, she says whatever story comes to mind—usually the latest tea.

Luisa:

• She has no idea how to help you because she usually grits her teeth and keeps working when it's her turn.

• Naturally, she doesn't want that for you, so she prepares a bunch of things that typically help, such as a bath.

• She then leaves you alone until you're done.

Mirabel:

• Conveniently, you share a date with her.

• Yayyyy

• You both sit on hers or your bed, in pain, eating chocolate.

Camilo:

• He's actually really good at helping out with menstrual problems, being one of the only guys in the house for a while.

• He doesn't know how bad your cramps are compared to his female relatives, but he puts in all the effort to make them more bearable.

• That meaning he buys a ton of medicine, food, and bath salts for you.

Bruno:

• He's not as nervous as one might think—because c'mon. He grew up with three women by himself.

• He asks you what you need—hugs, alone time, heat, coolness.

• Basically he goes into 'work mode' until you're feeling better.

Pepa:

• She treads lightly around you, especially if you're the moody type

• She doesn't want to do anything that will make it worse for you

• She consults Julieta for food that will make you feel better, but insists that she makes it herself.

Julieta:

• NUMBER ONE HELPER IN THIS SITUATION Y'ALL

• She sits near you, massaging the sore areas, holding your hand, brushing your hair back, giving you different foods/anti-pain medicine, etc.

• If you want to be left alone, she leaves you alone, but with a bunch of materials to help you feel better.

Carlos:

• He's highly uncomfortable, but he knows his shit.

• While he does make some snide comments, he drops a box of your favorite food next to you and gets out as fast as he can.

• Every time he sees you, he makes some sort of wisecrack about your situation in the hopes you get mad at him and forget that he did something nice for you.