CHAPTER ONE

„BUT I'M A CREEEEPPPP I'M A WEIRDOOOO WHA-" I was under the shower singing one of my favorite Songs as loud as I could since my dad wasn't home, until the music suddenly stopped and the Water turned cold.

All I heard were loud fireworks, I sadly didn't see them.

I got confused so I turned the shower off, goosebumps all over my body from the sudden change of temperature.

I stepped out of the shower water dripping from my hair and body looking at my phone and speaker to see why my music stopped.

I started to get annoyed when my stupid  phone wouldn't turn on, but seeing my angry face in the black screen made me giggle a little.

I grabbed a towel and dried my body and hair. I put on my favorite black laced underwear, a matching set from Victorias Secret.
On top  a black crop top and some low waisted blue jeans. My thong was peaking out but I liked it that way, even if I'm not that social I still like the attention and validation of people, especially men.

 My thong was peaking out but I liked it that way, even if I'm not that social I still like the attention and validation of people, especially men

( im gonna make the outfits in Everskies so y'all can visualize it better,obviously feel free to change it)

I'm pretty confident in my body and face which is why I like to dress very revealing.

I often get judged for that but I honestly couldn't care less.

I didn't bother drying your hair completely since it was warm outside and it wasn't that long anyway.

Still annoyed with my phone not turning on I  went thru my small apartment, set on my little balcony and lit up a cigarette to relax.

I have been smoking since I was 14 years old. I never had a real reason for it other than just enjoyment.

I looked down at the usual busy street under my apartment but to my surprise the street was completely empty not a single car, nor a person or bike.

I stared to get a bit nervous since in my 10 years of living here it was never this quiet.

Taking another hit from my cig I stared to thing about how me and my dad moved here 10 years ago.

I wasn't born in Tokyo, until the age of 8 i was living with my dad in Korea.

My Dad is Korean and my  Mom was Japanese.

She died while giving birth to me, and even though it sounds cruel I was never really sad about that, sure sometimes when I'd look at other families and girls playing with their moms I wondered how it would've been if I had a mom like that but I didn't have a mom, never had and never will.

And so I didn't bother being depressed over something that I couldn't change.

So since I grew up without her I was used to it and it didn't fase me as much as one might think.

However you couldn't say the same for my Dad.

After the doctors told him that she had died he didn't even want to hold me, putting me at fault for her passing.

And sometimes I did even blame myself but what would it change to have someone to blame, she is dead and will stay dead so it really doesn't matter who's fault it was.

That's what I always thought to myself as a form of comfort I guess.

Anyways you might think that after times passed my Dad would start loving his own daughter even under the circumstances of her stepping in to this World, well you're wrong.

I don't think he will ever stop hating me for it but I also can't really blame him. The love of his life was taken by a basically stranger who he now had to take care of all on his own. I would be a little pissed off too.

But despite his dislike for me he still did his best to give the two of us the best possible lives.

We weren't rich but also not really poor I would say lower middle class.

In Korea we lived with his parents in their old house which was honestly a nice place to grow up in.

So  I first wasn't so thrilled with the idea of moving  to Japan but I didn't really have a choice.

My Dad got us a two bedroom apartment in Tokyo in a kinda bit so safe area but honestly I loved it. I had an amazing view over my block  and a cute and chilly bedroom with my own personal balcony which I used every single day due to my rather bad habit of poisoning my own body for the pure sake of enjoyment.

I didn't really see him a lot since he works almost all the time at some IT Company.

But I didn't mind since our relationship wasn't so good.

„ Ahhh au" I was lost in my thoughts and didn't realize my cigarette already burning down all the way stopping at my finger and burning it slightly.

Looking back down on the empty streets I wondered if there maybe was a festival or some event that I didn't know of.

And since my nosy ass couldn't mind it's business I had to know what's going on.

So I decided to go and walk around to see where all the people went.

I put on my shoes and a thin oversized zip up jacket.

Put my keys in my pocket and just as I wanted to plug in my earphones, I realize that my phone broke.

But since I literally can't walk 100m without music in my ears I went in my dads room and got is old Walkman that I always use when my phone doesn't work.

I put the headphones and my sunglasses on and step outside with a lit up cigarette in my hand as I walk around.

————————————————————-

Hello so this is my first ever chapter lol kinda bad but oh well.
It was kinda boring but I wanted a little backstory 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

And also why did I write "I" so often hahahahah every single sentence
has it at least twice lmao