15

I go back to college and find everyone sitting in their respective places. I feel something burning in my head and look aside to see Heeseung staring at me blankly through those nerdy glasses. I ignore it and walk to my seat and sit down. The professor walks in not long after.

"Everyone I've partnered you with your pupils for literature project which we talked aboit yesterday, check it after the class," He said as he opens the text book. Everyone groans, some just accept. Why do I feel like he is still staring at me?

Night after my birthday, He dropped me home and we did not talk anything. We didn't talk after that at all. Is letting me go? My heart sinks at the thought. Why do feel this? Isn't it good for me. I shrug the thought of as the lecture starts and try to focus.

After the class, I walk to the notice board and looked at the list of names.
Looking for mine.

Jangmi....
Jangmi....
Jangmi Min! Jangmi Min and...
WHAT? LEE HEESEUNG. No way!

I feel cold aura embracing me from behind and a hand stretched out pointing at my name and Heeseung. My heart beat rose as blood rushed my cheeks. I know, Who it is? He brings his lips closer to my ear. Nibbling, I squeeze my bag's strap.

"Looks like we are partners Rosie," His breath trickle in my ear, raising my heartbeat and I close my eyes. Before I could feel anymore he was gone.

My phone vibrates indicating that I have a message; unlocking my phone I see his text on top.

Heeseung:
Come at my house.

So, I ended up in front of his house. A sigh escapes my lips as I walk to the door and ring the doorbell. My phone vibrates again and checked the message.

Heeseung:
Come inside.

So I do know his house code but do not dare to walk in. I have some manners. I enter the code and door opens. His house was dark, no lights. It was already evening why the heck did he not turn on the lights? I walk inside the living room lights were dim and he sits on the sofa naked; percisely half naked.

I hear the clicking sound, my eyes drops to his hand. A shiver ran down my spine at the sight of it. I take a deep breath, Is he aware that I'm here?

"Welcome Rose," He says in his velvety deep voice. The tone was intimidating, my throat dried up as I kept staring at the gun. Trembling with anxitey, I crumpled my dress.

"Why are you standing there? Come here," He says which sounds more like a command. I stay still frozen up.
"Did you not hear?" He asks getting up, gun still not leaving his hand. I quickly walk to him.
"W-What are are doing?" I yell in anger mixed with fear, He smirks he grabs my wrist pulling me into his embrace. My hands lands on his chest. I looked up at him to see his figure towering me. His aura was intimidating me, my lips quivers as chills race down my spine.

"Am I being to good to you that you're daring to yell at me huh?" He asks in low dead voice. It was like a thunderclap to me. I could see the flames burn his eyes as he looked at me.
"Get away from me Heeseung!" I yell again, I didn't know where this bravery coming from as I tried to push him away. He suddenly grabs neck harshly and pushes me against the wall. Before I could process anything. His lips clashed on mine.

It wad not a simple joke he played on me regularly.

To be continued...

Chingus! If would be grateful if you hit the vote button.