Chapter 32

Dedicated to my faves @shawnzmatt @Hayesfanfic4life @IAm5sosPrincess
ILYSM for voting!
__________
-Jack POV-

"Babe wake up." I shook Hannah's shoulder lightly. She groaned and shoved her hand in my face. I chuckled and kissed her hand.

"We have a lot to do baby." I said kissing her cheeks. "There's only a week until the big day."

She opened one of her eyes. "Can't I just sleep for like five minutes?"

"No babe." I scooped her up into my arms and carried her to the kitchen. "We're going over to my parents house to discuss a few things."

"Noooooooooo." she groaned and cuddled into my chest. "Haven't we dicussed enough already? I'm up to my ears with wedding drama."

"The week will be over before you know it honey." I said putting her down on the counter. She rubbed her eyes and fixed her bed head. I can't see myself ever getting tired of looking at her.

"Fine, let's just get today over with." She mumbled.

"After my parents maybe I could take you shopping." I shrugged and made us two bowls of Lucky Charms.

She grinned. "Now you're talking my language Gilinsky."

We finished our cereal and took turns in the shower, I went first while Hannah decided what she would wear. She takes years with that.

I threw on khaki shorts and a black shirt with black vans. Hannah mocks my obsession with Vanz, she just doesn't understand. I laid on the bed while she took a really long shower.

"Hannah!" I groaned. "Hurry up babe! You seriously take forever!"

"Relax Jack!" She yelled back. A few minutes she walked...well not walked, it was more like strutted...out in really hot undies. My jaw dropped to the floor.

"What?" Hannah asked batting her lashes innocently. I stood up, walked over to where she was standing and pushed her against the cupboard door. Her eyes locked on mine the whole time.

"You know exactly what you're doing." I said pressing my body against hers until there was no space between us.

-Hannah POV-

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said holding back a small smile.

Jack rolled his eyes and crashed his lips against mine. His tongue traced the bottom of my lip asking for entrance which I willingly gave. My lips were on fire by now.

His teeth tugged gently on my lips. I opened my eyes to meet his dark seductive ones, he had a glint of mischief in them.

His arms were resting on the cupboard behind me, his muscles tensed when I pulled him closer. Just as I wanted more Jack pulled away unexpectedly.

"Get changed princess." He chuckled and walked out the door leaving me longing for his kiss. His turn to leave me breathless.

Anyways, I changed into a pair of black jeans which i hardly ever wear. I threw on a white tank top and black leather jacket, then slid on black converse.

My hair was wavy today so I shook it out and grabbed my purse. I walked out and met Jacks annoying gaze. Curse him for leaving me hanging a few seconds ago.

"A few more days and you're mine." He said huskily, grabbing my hand in his. "No holding back."

I knew exactly what he meant by that.

-

"I'm glad you two have decided on a venue then." Jacks dad said as we sat outside in the garden of their huge mansion.