CHAPTER FOUR*

I woke up with a big yawn stretching like a Cat.

The sunlight hitting my face, I got out of bed quickly forgetting that I'm in a weird psycho game we're people die all the time.

But it all came rushing back into my mind as soon as I saw the Walkman.

I sighed at the thought of being stuck here but I also wasn't that sad because one of my biggest dreams came thru.

I could literally just walk into a shopping mall and grab whatever pieces I liked without having to pay.

I mean come on who wouldn't want to risky their live for that everyday huh.

I chuckled at my thoughts.

I made myself some porridge for breakfast before I went to take a quick shower.

I got dressed in some baggie greenish cargo pants and a white tank. I didn't bother to put on a bra since there weren't any people to see me anyway.

This time I tried to choose a outfit that was fitting to the hole Game situation but also my personal style

This time I tried to choose a outfit that was fitting to the hole Game situation but also my personal style .

I wanted to make my silly dream come true so I put on sum sneakers my zip up huddie and my Walkman playing yet again y/f/s.

I walk thru the empty streets starting to feel a bit of comfort in the loneliness.

As I got too the shopping center I didn't waste any time going thru the stores grabbing as much as I could carry and as I was just about to walk out I heard a womans voice.
I quickly hid in one of the changing rooms for no apparent reason since we weren't playing a game and the woman has not done anything yet. Still I felt safer being hidden.

„ Gosh I really needed some new swimsuit I'm starting to run out of cute ones" The woman said.

You're the cutest while not wearing any at all princess" A manly voice said in a flirty tone.

I gagged at his weird flirting.

The girl scuffed and continued walking.

I peaked out of my changing room to see if I could get a glimpse of their faces.

I saw a very pretty girl with long black hair in a pink bikini and some jeans shorts on top.

Walking with her was a tall man with piercings in his face. He was wearing a loose button up but what caught my attention wasn't his handsome face but the big fucking gun he had wrapped over his shoulder.

My eyes wide open and my heart racing a little.
Who are these people and why are so may people wearing swim wear they couldn't all be at the same beach party when they came here.
And how did he get that huge gun.

A lot of questions were in my mind making me forget to listen to their conversation more. 

Once I snapped back to reality I tried listening again.

come on hurry up we gotta leave soon hatter called for a meeting at the beachthe man with the piercing said.

„ kk got everything I need anyways"  she said while winking at him.

They both left and I heard a car start outside.

Again I had so much in my mind.

At what beach we're all these players coming from ? Who is hatter ? Maybe all the people met at the beach ?

I grabbed all the things I collected and went back to my apartment as the sun is starting to set slowly.

There I threw all my stuff on the couch and lit up a cigarette as I went thru the drawers of my dad trying to find a map of Tokyo.

And yes I will smoke inside I mean my dads gone and I could die everyday so why not make the best out of it.

And there I found it, the map.

I spread it on the table looking at all the beaches but none where close to the shopping center, so why would they go to that one while there were plenty right next to them.

It didn't make sense.

Maybe the beach isn't an actual beach but something like a beach club.

„Ugh" I let out a frustrated scoff , feeling a headache forming.

I laid down on my bed to relax a bit and get rid of that unpleasant feeling in my head.

I did get kinda bored as I was just laying around in my apartment with no books I haven't read yet, no music I haven't listend to and no phones.

So I had a Crazy idea, I'll just play another game tonight. I mean would have to play again tomorrow anyways so why not do it today maybe I'll meet some people in beach wear again and I can ask them a few questions.

And so I packed all my things ate some left over pasta put my headphones back one, lit up a cig and stepped outside intu the dark Tokyo.

————————————————————————

A little shorter Chapter this time...

But you are gonna love the next one 😛