Chapter 7 S4

Ectoplasm: it's not that elegant of a question, but calculate the definite Integral. If you know the answer, raise your hand.

You raised your hand and said the answer. You did notice that even momo was struggling so you decided to answer.

Y/n: 107/28!

Ectoplasm: Correct! Now onto the next page.

...

Mina: when can I meet eri? I want to meet your sister snowy!

Y/n: I don't know. I haven't even seen her since I got discharged from the hospital.

Kaminari: is she cute?

Y/n: she is 8! Didn't you see her in the news?  Even if she wasn't... That's my sister!

Kaminari: that was her?!

...

Kaminari: hey, mineta! Did you see this?

Mineta: what's the rating?

Kaminari: all ages. Mt. Lady and edgeshot have teamed up! Kamui woods is there, too!

Mineta: mt. Lady...?

Jiro: team lurkers, right? People have been talking about them for a while.

Kaminari: a lot of heroes are teaming up these days, huh?

Mineta: lady's progress is amazing.

Mina: once we're pros, let's team up, too! Uraraka can make it float! And we can make acid rain! Snowy can send the acid farther!

Y/n: great idea!

Uraraka: isn't that cruel?

Mina: sero can control me with his tape!

Sero: huh? What're you talking about?

Mina: shoji and jiro will be the scouts. We'll be called "Team Rainy Day"!

Jiro: yeah.

Y/n: let's do it!

Kaminari and mineta: what about us?!

Mina: don't need you!

Momo: when you team up, don't just look at quirks. Compatibility of personalities is also important.

Toru: yoa-momo, that's just making it worse.

Iida: everyone, start moving! You'll run out of time to change!

...

Cementoss: now, let's work on improving your ultimate moves today, too! If you haven't completed the assignment to have at least two, work on that. If you already have two, then continue developing them.

Kirishima: unbreakable!

Mina: woah!

Y/n: Ummm... The only way I can make hollow purple better is to make it more destructive and I don't think I can do that.

Cementoss: gojo, you're excused. You have to train megumi.

Y/n: if only geto was here to help me...

Short chapter today but the next one will be longer. I am not busy anymore so I'll be able to write more!