Chapter 34

Winter's PoV

"Kari-" I was about to tell karina everything but some shout her name first

"KARINA"

I looked at where the voice came from and i noticed a man running towards us, as he gets closer i have a clear vision of him and my blood boils the moment i saw his face.

Karina stand up and walk towards him

"What are you doing here?" She asked carefully

"Ohh? I want to watch your performance later at night" He said smiling

(How can he smile when i'm hurting because of his dad?)

(But maybe he doesn't know?)

"Only parents and students in the camp are allowed to watch the performance babe" He said while sulking.

But even before Karina reply to him i stand up and walk away. Seeing him makes my blood boil and wanting to punch him, seeing her makes me feel guilty and seeing them together hurts me the most because seeing the person you love with someone that is not you especially if the person who's she's with is the son of the person who destroy you childhood the person that brings you nightmare and the reason why your hurting.

I walked away from them but a voice call me from behind, the voice that hard to resist.

"Win?" She called for me and ofcourse i face her

"I'm okay Rina, just enjoy with him" I said and smile before i began walking again.

"No! Your not okay and we need to talk about it?" She said but almost shout

"Why do you even care?" I said and looked back again she's kinda taken a back... She didn't answer me. Ofcourse stupid for me to think that she even care. I walk again but I heard her shout.

"BECAUSE I'M YOUR FRIEND"

"Yeah.... Friend" I mumble

"What's wrong with you Win?" She said trying to hold my had but i step back even before she reach me.

But instead of answering her, I step back again and ready to go but the words she shout next anger me.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM HUH!? I'M JUST WORRIED ABOUT YOU!"

"My problem?... Him" I said and point at Lee Heeseung

"His father is the person who ruined me and all the person around me" I said holding back my tears.

"Are you crazy? Why would my dad do that, he didn't even know you" He scoff while saying it.

"Because you don't know anything" I fired back at him.

"Ohh believe me, I know everything about my dad" He said again

"Then you must that your dad is a murderer, he kille-" Even before i finish my sentence ge already punch me

It didn't hurt me because i'm used to it but what hurt me is Karina's slap after his punch.

"Don't go around and accused people like that especially if you don't know him" She said angrily.

"Don't you dare talk to my dad like that" He said angrily

"I'm disappointed at you Win!" Karina said

"You broke your promise Rina" I said slowly while tears are streaming down my face.

"You don't understand Win" She said trying to hold my hand but I shove it away.

"I do Rina, I don understand that you choose him over me... Fool of me to think that you'll choose me when you didn't even care" I said and then walked away... She tried to call for me but i'm to hurt... I don't have any energy to talked or even argue with him or her again.

--

Someone's PoV

"She already know? What will we do now?" The man who's talking to his phone said

"Do what you need to do" The man in the other line reply

"I get it"

--

Third Person PoV

It was already 7pm and It's already time for the performance but they can't find any single sign of Winter even her shadow is nowhere to be found.

The Kim's are all there including Jessica at first everyone was so surprised when she showed up suddenly looking for her daughter but everything was settled down when she explained what happened but ofcourse Krystal didn't forgive her the figured of her niece crumble in the corner of the room every night because of her sister still lingers into her mind the pain and suffering Winter had to endure because of her family still pain her that's why it's not easy for her to forgive the older especially now that Winter is still not around.

Abd in the other corner Karina was seen in her deep thought, what Winter said to them about his boyfriend family background angry her but what Winter said to her make her feel hurt and guilty she was very confused about her feelings, sge don't know what to do anymore until someone enterup her thought...

"Is she still not her?" Wendy asked her abd Karina shake her heads.

"It's okay she'll be here, don't worry to much about it okay" Wendy said again and Karina nodded slowly

"Karina you ready? It's your time now" Seulgi called for her

"I going first Wendy unnie" Karina said and bow.

"Just enjoy you performance" Wendy said and smile.

And then Karina climb up the stage and start her performance and Wendy was left alone in the back sitting when someone talked behind her.

"I'm sorry, i'm late" Wendy looked at her back and seen Winter who's sweeting alot even in the cold weather.

"It's okay. Where have you been by the way?" Wendy asked the younger one

"I just encounter a little fight" Winter said

"Fight with whom?" Wendy asked again

"Ahmmm...    I watch it in a far it's not who's in the fight... Yeah" Winter shutter

"Are you okay?" Wendy asked noticing that the younger is breathing heavily still sweating and hold her side or stomach?

"I'm fine Miss but thank you for asking" Winter smiled.

"What song are you singing by the way?" Wendy asked

"Fine" Winter said.