Chapter 10

The day carried on with Lila telling her lies, and her classmates gave her along with Adrien and Kagami death glares as they had sided with Marinette over Lila.

The trio were at lunch when Marinette pulled out her phone to send a text to her parents saying she was going to have lunch at school instead of at the bakery.

After hitting send she looked at the message Damian had sent her,

Damian

She was named batcow as she had a spot on her face that looked like a cow. You now know I live in Gotham, so where do you live?

The question was simple but Marinette wasn't exactly fond of Paris at all but she wanted to be honest with Damian as they were friends at least she thought they were.

To stop herself from overthinking she decides to ask him herself for the next question.

Marinette

I live in Paris, So are we friends or two people that are just playing 20 questions with a stranger

When sending the text she had hoped he would find the ending funny or would he not like that type of humor. As she shut her phone off and placed it on the table to eat lunch a hand quickly took the phone.

"Hey Maritrash, who are you texting, let me guess your no existing friends," Lila laughed, going to look through her phone but with a slight problem.

It had a password before she could even attempt the password Adrien had snuck up on Lila from behind and taken the phone from her hand and Kagami had her fencing sword pointed directly at the liar.

"Adrien, how can you even date her? She's so mean to me and doesn't get me started on Maritrash" Chloe said standing across from Lila.

"Chloe, I don't care if Kagami's mean to you, and don't call Marinette that's extremely rude. I don't know how we used to be friends" Adrien said.

The look of anger on Chloe's face was priceless. She was so angry her face might as well be red within a few seconds, but she stomped away with Sabrina following after her.

Lila on the other hand was terrified of what Kagami could do with the blade so quickly ran back to her possy. Where she started the crocodile tears just to gain their sympathy about how mean Marinette was to her and how Kagami was controlling Adrien.

In Gotham

Damian had just finished art class and was heading to the English classroom, when he walked in he took the seat in the back corner as always and waited for the rest of the students to come in.

The teacher himself was usually late so the kids were never seen as of late compared to the teacher showing up after class started as he needed a coffee.

10 minutes passed and students were all sitting at their desks when a teacher came into the room, she was the vice principal of Gotham Academy.

"Students, I have just been informed your teacher won't be here today as of a family emergency that he had to suddenly leave. I am unaware of what happened so don't ask me and as it was so sudden you all have a free lesson. Use it wisely" with that she left the class.

Within a second most of the class was out the door leaving Damian and a couple of kids packing up their stuff.

There was no use in heading to the library as he had no homework and he had lunch before English. This also happened to be the final class of the day so there was no point staying.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket to text Alfred to come and pick him up, opening it he saw a text from Marinette.

Marinette

I live in Paris, So are we friends or two people that are just playing 20 questions with a stranger

He read the text, she lived in France and for her turn, she asked if they were friends this got him thinking were they, friends.

He never had any friends other than Jon who was his self proclaimed best friend.