Chapter 14

Megan Taylor

Matt and I walked hand in hand back to our hotel room.

"Do you want to tell them?" He asked looking down at me.

"Yeah, I'm sure they know though"

"Why'd you say that?" He smiled at me.

"Chris knows, he told me"

"I'm not surprised" He said as we reached the door. He pulled out a key and opened the door.

As we walked in we were met with three figures sat with their arms crossed on the bed, looking at us.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Nick motioned between Matt and I's entwined fingers.

"Megan, you stole my boyfriend" Chris pretended to be upset.

"Just to make sure, are you two together together?" Katie asked. I nodded at her.

"Megan, Matt really?" Nick looked at me. "Terrible choice"

"Hey I think he's cute" I say dragging Matt to sit on the bed the others were sat on.

"Want to go bowling tomorrow?" Katie asked.

"Yes" Chris said excitedly "I'm going to win"

"No you're not" Nick replied "I am"

"You're all wrong" I interrupted "I'm going to win"

"Yeah, Megan's not going to win she's shit at bowling" Katie laughed "The worst bowler I've seen"

"Are you hearing this?" I said to Matt, whose head was on the lap.

"Megan is going to win" He said not looking up from his phone "I'll be second, Nicks going to lose"

"You're just saying that because she's your girlfriend" Katie replied to him.

"So?"

"God you're whipped" Chris mumbles looking at him phone.

"Well wasn't that a fun conversation" Nick says as Katie and I laughed at him.

"What are we going to do for the rest of the night?" Katie asked "It's getting pretty late"

"I think I might just go to bed soon, have an early night" I say running my fingers threw Matt's hair.

"Me too" Matt says yawning.

We all got ready for bed and I found myself lying next to Matt on our bed. The only light coming in was from the crack of the bathroom where Katie was changing. Matt and I were facing each other.

"I'm glad you're back in our bed" He whispered to me.

"Me too Chris was a nightmare to sleep with, he was proper on top of me at one point" I whisper back.

"He's the worse" Matt says as he pulls me closer to him.

"I'm in the same room as you, I can hear" Chris breaks the silence in the quiet room.

"And?" I say back to him. "I don't care". Matt laughs quietly beside me.

"Go to bed" Nick groans, his voice sounding tired.

"Goodnight everyone" Katie said as she walked out of the bathroom, turning the light off.

Everyone mumbled night to her. I let out a sigh of comfort as Matt's arms wrap around me. I run my fingers threw his hair before I find myself in a deep sleep.

I woke up to a light blinding my eyes. I lift my head it to look around the room. Chris met my
eyes.