bonus bonus bonus-2

Lettie is 17 here.

Y'all be ready for some drama and a little, just a little spice. I legit drunk wrote more than half of this. Midnight_Reader767 can attest for me as I always put her through the weirdest shit whenever I'm drunk💀

Also, this is a few days after she introduced Zeus as her boyfriend.

"So, does your family know about your little fling with Andrei?" Zeus asked as he looked up at Lettie.

They were currently in Lettie's bedroom, Zeus laying on lettie's lap as she sat on her bed. They just talked about random stuff, basking in each other's presence.

"He's still alive isn't he?" She sighed.

"Really? Not even Lucius Or your mom know?" He asked shocked.

"No, Zeus. My mother was reluctant about me going on a date with you, how do you think she would have reacted if she knew her little girl used to fuck her best friend like a horny little rabbit? And do i even need to explain why Luci doesn't know?" She raised a brow at Zeus.

He felt jealous, but pushed it away, knowing she was all his now.

"Don't you dare even let it slip." She narrowed her eyes at Zeus.

"Damn baby I'd never betray you like that jealous or not. " He mocked a hurt expression.

"Good boy." She snorted.

After looking at her stunning face for a while, Zeus leaned up and kissed her softly.

"Oh well, at least you're mine now and I'm yours." he smiled, moving away from the kiss and laying back down on her lap.

"Damn right you are." She smiled as she leaned down and kissed his head, nose, cheeks and finally, his lips.

The kiss started getting deeper and deeper, as zeus sat up on Lettie's bed. He moved her onto his lap, her legs wrapping around his waist, never once breaking the kiss.

She let out little moans as Zeus kneaded her butt with his big, beautiful hands.

"I love you so much" He whispered as lettie's lips started leaving butterfly kisses starting from his cheeks to his neck.

"I adore you, Zeus. You're making me fall for you so fast and hard." She whispered against his neck, kissing it after she was done speaking.

She gently bit down on a particularly sensitive part of his neck, making him moan and arch himself onto her, trying to merge them into one person.

His bulge pressed into her clothed slit, making her moan as she rubbed herself against more, sucking on his neck.

Zeus squeezed her butt, pulling her even closer and helping her rub against him. Lettie moved back to her lover's lips, initiating a rough kiss.

Unlike him, Zeus could tell Lettie was definitely experienced in this area, but it only made her hotter.

He laid her down on the bed and got on top of her, he pecked her lips then slowly reached below her ear, kissing her softly.