Chapter Fourty Three : A Day In December

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n, y/n, y/n get up!" A voice chanted over and over again, clearly not hearing my grown of frustration as I mumbled for them to quit it.

"No, shut up! Let me sleep." I murmured, face buried in my pillow and only able to crack my eyes open just a little bit to see who it was.

"But you're definitely going to want to see this!" Callum continued, "Trust me." He had now begun to shake me awake, seeing as it was hopeless to just chant in my ear.

I groaned even louder, swatting his hands away as I sat up. "I swear to Merlin, Callum, if you just woke me up for no good reason - I will take a quick nap and then I will murder you." I threatened through gritted teeth, meaning every word. Callum had gifted me a Spell Book for Christmas, and I was fully intending to use it.

"Oh no, you're definitely going to thank me for this." He grinned, pulling me out of my warm bed to drag me to my window.

"Hold on, hold on- I'm still half asleep." I rubbed my eyes with the back of my fists and managed to squint just enough to see through the dirty glass of my window.

I let out an audible gasp, now suddenly fully awake. "No fucking way."

"Yes, way. Now go wake everyone else up! I'll run downstairs and grab some breakfast." He sped off before I even could get another word in, excitedly thudding down the stairs.

I let out a laugh, pulling on some slippers to spare my cold feet as I ran across the wooden floors to the room next door.

Ever since Charlie and Bill had arrived a few days ago, Molly had had to switch the rooms around a bit to fit everyone together comfortably. And I say that in the most sarcastic way possible. Percy had the un-pleasantry of having to share a room with both Callum and Oliver (who according to him where either always making out or talking non stop). While Harry and Ron had one room all to themselves, as did The Twins. And then came Bill and Charlie, who where left to keep an eye on Ginny by sharing a room with her.

I was so thankful I was old enough to be able to have my own room in this house. I would not have liked to share on with The Twins. Especially if it was with the both of them.

Excitedly banging my fists on their door, I heard many curse words and complaints from behind it before it was finally opened. "Fred, you'll never guess." I cheered, practically hopping up and down.

"You and Percy finally kissed?" He asked, an expected grin beginning to spread across his face, seemingly exited.

"What?! No-"

"They did?" I was again interuppted, hearing George chorus behind the door. "Finally! I've been waiting so long for them to-"

"Woah, woah - hold on!" I said, blushing so much I felt my cheeks begin to heat up. I resisted the urge to place my cold hands against them as if checking for a fever. "Where is this coming from?" I asked, surprised they'd even thought about Percy and I like that.

The Twins simply looked eachother with knowing glances, looking back at me every now and again and rolling their eyes.

"We see the way he looks at you, Y/n." George began.

"And the way you look at him." Fred countered.

"We're not stupid."

"And even if we don't like Percy that much,"

"We care about him enough to hope you to get together. You make him very happy."

"Like an almost completely different version of himself."