16

!!READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
!!WARNING!!

•••

His grip on my neck was firm as he explored my mouth thoroughly with his.  I could taste alcohol and smoke in mt mouth, the taste I absolutely detest but the movement of his tongue on my lips sent a shudder down my body. He had one hand under my neck and other hand under my shirt and he is running his finger up my bsck and suddenly his leg is between mine as he pulls me closer. When he breaks the kiss, I'm breathing so hard trying to remain steady. I could feel the blood rushing my cheeks and my entire body heating up.

"Up," He gasps, I see him flaring his nose.
"Huh?"
"I said lift your hand up!" He commands, I do. My mind entirely blank to process what was happening.

He pulls my shirt over my head and throws it somewhere. He stares at me for a moment before kissing my jaws all the way down to my chest. I breathed heavily everytime his lips touched my skin. Marking my skin deeply, I couldn't help but moan. I finally, seems to have realised what was happening here.

I push him, "NO!" I said strictly. He looks at me seductively. I look away still trying to push him away.
He grabs my hand and pin them above my head on wall.
"Heeseu-" He again clashes his lips on mine, kissing deeply. So deeply, that I could not breath.
"Stop resisting me, Jangmi!" He grumbles and I think walls tremble because of his dominating voice. Quivering, I lower my gaze at his body.
"Why? Why are you doing thus to me?" I ask tears spill down my eyes.
"Why? Because I can't wait anymore, I want to devour you entirely. My Rosie," He mumbles in my ear, bitting and sucking it in the top. His breath driving me crazy. My hands on his chest heaving, I could feel his heart beating loudly against his ribcage.

He squats down and his hand wraps under my calves and shoulder, he lifts me up gently in bridal style. My hands instantly wraps around his neck. I looked at his face, even though it was dark. The lights from outside flashed on his face, He looked so pretty.

The cold gaze, swollen lips. My eyes flickered down to his chest before I looked up. I scream, suddenly when he threw me on the cloud like mattress as he instantly hovers over me.

Kneeling between my legs, He places hand under my face and lifts it up to make me look at him, He presses his lips. This time he starts off gently, I molded my lips as he wished, trying to keep up with his pace. He smiles as he breaks the kiss breathing heavily and before I could catch my breath, He pushes me down on bed snuggling his face in the crook of my neck.

He slid his hand between my thighs driving up to my womanhood. I squirm, "Ah No!"
"Spread your legs Rose," He whispers seductively in my ears. His other hand clawed in my hair as he pulls them back, I open my mouth to let our a soundless scream. I had no idea what I could feel and taking a chance he digs his finger in my flesh. A low moan escapes my lips.

He smirked, satisfied after feeling the moisture sweeping out from there. His tongue rose goosebumps on my body. Below my chin, around my neck, twirls over the curves of my chest. Leaving me breathless. I don't even remember when my clothes were completely taken off. Like this it feels like its already been hours with him playing with my body.

It felt pleasurable and torturous at the same time, hard to define. He didn't enter until I was completely desperate begging for it. When he did, all I remember seeing were white lights, sinful sounds leaving my lips.

Devil turned the sweet little angel into a Sinner that night.

To be continued...

NEW COVER

what do you think? Is it pretty?

Heello chingus! If you likie likie this Chapter then please votie votie.