- 14 -

Huo Shensi has not changed much from before.
Although this incident basically ruined the original great future, it doesn't seem to have a big reaction. He looked at Gu Qi and habitually resisted his glasses:

"Rong Yaoxu's method of searching for evidence is improper, and I will call someone to appeal. ”

Gu Qi didn't respond, and he didn't want to care about these people getting married and divorcing.

After all, when Jie and Yan appeared again, he would be able to take him away. After the evening, Suishang took Gu Qi to the wide and beautifully restored terrace.

The A11 at night is like a clear luminous ball, and the sky clearly reflects the sparse galaxy of broken flashes, just like the scenery Gu Qi saw on the spacecraft. The night light on the winding flowers next to the terrace was dimmed, and the light source became the starry sky overhead.

Su Shang saw Gu Qi pick a position farthest from him to sit down, and couldn't help but smile: "What are you afraid of? ”

“If I wanted to do something to you, I would have done it a long time ago, but I have to wait until now? ”

Gu Qi glanced at him and immediately let the other party lose his voice. Su Shang, who is a beauty himself, has seen countless beauties, but he has only seen the one in front of him who can set off the night view of A11 colorless at all.

It made people scratching their hearts and liver, burning their hearts from head to toe. Gu Qi couldn't smell pheromones on his body, so he could be anything.

It can be the rich floral fragrance on the terrace, or it can be the smell of the sea breeze, no matter which one is enough to make people feel excited. “Do you like it here? "

Sui Shang propped his chin lazily, his eyes burning and focused. Gu Qi looked at the sea level in the distance, and then nodded slightly after a long time of silence.

“If you like it, you can give it to you. Not just small islands, but also the entire planet. "
Suishang said.

Gu Qi thought of the previous world, and it seemed that someone had said something like this. But what to do for him, he didn't want it.

He likes this place very much, but if he still wants to give it, he doesn't want it anymore. “A11 is not enough, you have to say a few. "Sui Shang's speed of speech remains the same, but it inexplicably gives people a sense of urgency, “A7 is much bigger, you want to give it to you too." ”

“...take a look at me, okay. "Suishang looked at Gu Qi's side face and said. These words seemed to freeze into broken ice and fall into the calm but boundless sea, unable to make the slightest waves.

“No need. "Gu Qi moved her ruddy lips, and her soft words were carried into the sea breeze. Sui Shang was silent for a long time, so silent that Gu Qi had become accustomed to the illusion of sitting alone on the terrace, and his voice suddenly sounded in his ears.

“What can I use to keep you? ” “Are you still angry with that thing Huo Yingyi? Shall I drag him over to vent your anger? Do you want skin or bone, or sink directly into the sea. "Sui Shang's eyes were hot, and his speech speed accelerated and he said hurriedly. Gu Qi frowned:

“Why should I be angry? What does it matter to him? ”

Sui Shang stopped talking again. He stared closely at the calm and occasionally shallow sea level, but there was a kind of manic desire to destroy the planet, as if the blood all over his body was boiling but he couldn't find any outlet for catharsis. But Gu Qi is still here.